Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

And yet... they've bossed the game... and somehow Pogba will get a higher rating....

Cause he's overrated.

I love Real and ManU starting a bidding war for him, how silly !

Glad ref called a call regardless of the part of the field or size of the match. Situational calls are BS

How have you been ? Enjoying the country ?

Edited by FrFan

Glad ref called a call regardless of the part of the field or size of the match. Situational calls are BS

Have to feel a little hard done by the ref for Swine.  Think a pen could've been given the other end when he was run into the back of off a corner.

France need to stop sitting so deep!they are lucky Germany have no out and out strikers on the pitch. Would look to take sissoko and matuidi off. Bring on Coman and kante.

We lost 4 central backs before euro Varane, Mathieu, Zouma, Sakho, plus one of our best defensive middfielder Diarra.

Grand total of inured players : 8

I don't get Low keeping Schurrle on the bench !

Edited by FrFan

I love Real and ManU starting a bidding war for him, how silly !

How have you been ? Enjoying the country ?

OMG. Dordogne region is amazing. The wine and food and scenery is magical. I LOVE driving with roundabouts. Best traffic control device ever. Weather has been beautiful. Value of he dollar has been great too.

Only negative has been some asshole managed to steal one of our bags off the train. They didn't manage to get away with anything of financial value-just a sentimental toy my kid loves.

• Like 2

Frigging UEFA!

Liverpool made to wait on UEFA's final decision on Mamadou Sakho - This Is Anfield

OMG. Dordogne region is amazing. The wine and food and scenery is magical. I LOVE driving with roundabouts. Best traffic control device ever. Weather has been beautiful. Value of he dollar has been great too.

Only negative has been some asshole managed to steal one of our bags off the train. They didn't manage to get away with anything of financial value-just a sentimental toy my kid loves.

Call in to Bergerac. Right on the Dordogne. 

I've been through some absolutely gorgeous little old French towns but NOTHING like there. Oldie World France and just awesomely beautiful. 

Sorry about the thief. Unusual outside of somewhere like Paris but still sucks. ****. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

We lost 4 central backs before euro Varane, Mathieu, Zouma, Sakho, plus one of our best defensive middfielder Diarra.

Grand total of inured players : 8

I don't get Low keeping Schurrle on the bench !

I know their centre backs need protecting but sitting so deep is just inviting pressure. I don't understand Girouds role if they are going to play like this though. He is coming too deep to be an out ball when France win it and he isn't quick enough to close players down when he does drop deep.

I know their centre backs need protecting but sitting so deep is just inviting pressure. I don't understand Girouds role if they are going to play like this though. He is coming too deep to be an out ball when France win it and he isn't quick enough to close players down when he does drop deep.

Deschamp said he wants Giroud to let the opposing defense focus on him and to be a  "relay" for Griezmann

2-0 so far I had a lucky prognosis guess :P

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

France still look the more likely to score. Hopefully they hang on. Portugal France will be a much more entertaining final.

So happy the arrogant Germans are getting their asses kicked that I could careless if we don't beat Portugal :)

• Like 1

Emre goes out and Germany concede within a minute :lol:

No midfield to speak of now.  SWINE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And for all of you who clowned my France pick (to include GHH and FR - ye of little faith)... I will now only answer to Dylan.

France still look the more likely to score. Hopefully they hang on. Portugal France will be a much more entertaining final.

So happy the arrogant Germans are getting their asses kicked that I could careless if we don't beat Portugal :)

Should be an easy final for the winner of this, for me.  Maybe not easy but comfortable for sure.

• Like 1

Emre goes out and Germany concede within a minute :lol:

No midfield to speak of now.  SWINE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And for all of you who clowned my France pick (to include GHH and FR - ye of little faith)... I will now only answer to Dylan.

I have no other choice than to apologize and bend forward your allmighty football highness ;)

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

AWFUL defending from a German team that has lost all momentum since the Schweinsteiger mistake but I am SO glad Greizman has extended in Madrid and isn't going to be in the PL. What an outstanding forward he's developed into the last few years.

Hail. 

You know who he was number 2 behind a couple years back?

Lazar Markovic :lol:

****ing transfer comittee

I have no other choice than to apologize and bend forward your allmighty football highness ;)

Just make sure you wear that thing I like... with the brunette wig :P

OH France having a blast now.  Look at that class from Sissoko!

• Like 1