Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

It was an entertaining game, way better then last Monday. Bournemouth deserved a draw for sure, I am interested to see how they do the rest of the season. I havent watched the Championship so I wasnt familiar with them, first glimpse of them I have had was yesterday.

You should start watching Championship so you can get an early eye on next year's competition

• Like 2

So, i see the Götze to Arsenal talk is hotting up. So is the Cavani talk after it seems Benzema will be staying at RM.

Sooooo...that means we're definitely signing Krychowiak at 11:59 AM on deadline day, & nobody else.

Funny...my only wants this whole summer were another D-mid stalwart, & another CB. Preferably Pogba, & van Djik. Now we look to be signing an attacking mid, & a striker......almost completely opposite.

What do i know....just some yankee over here. I'll leave you professionals to it then.

No one is coming bro unless there is a devastating injury

AW is stubborn

No one is coming bro unless there is a devastating injury

AW is stubborn

Curious to see if any of the big London clubs do anything.  Or I guess I should say either of the big London clubs...

Definitely would be interested to see how Jose does with his current, extremely deep squad...

Charlie Austin. 

And it's the valuation QPR has put on him. Not a buyout clause per se. 

Clubs obviously don't see much in him as nobody seems prepared to offer that. 

Hail. 

Adams, Austin, all the same to me.    :lol:

Thanks for correction.  I would think that someone in the EPL would go for that money for a player who scored 18 for QPR.

• Like 1

Have seen more than a few talking about City wanting Balotelli back.

MIGHT explain why Rodgers was there on Sunday, might've just been taking in a game.

But Mario was also there and gave a huge hug to Kompany post game back in the tunnel.

MIGHT explain why Rodgers was there on Sunday, might've just been taking in a game.

But Mario was also there and gave a huge hug to Kompany post game back in the tunnel.

Another report has him going to Watford:  http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/599083/Liverpool-Transfer-News-Mario-Balotelli-Watford-Sampdoria-Transfer-Gossip

That would be great.

• Like 1

I add to the unfounded speculation! Mario had been a vocal supporter of Raheem Sterling before, during and after his transfer saga
  • Like 1

He won't go to Watford.  He's got a six figure loyalty bonus if he's here through the window.  If he goes somewhere, it'll be where he wants to go.  So it's probably City.

I agree, but could you see him going to Watford?  What a circus that would be.

Curious to see if LVG puts Depay on Clyne's side or Gomez's side.

I think injured Joe Allen can shut down Rooney these days.

Two goals from the kid.  He looks like a threat.  LVG finally letting him wing out instead of stacking him behind Rooney.

Curious to see if LVG puts Depay on Clyne's side or Gomez's side.

I think injured Joe Allen can shut down Rooney these days.

Two goals from the kid. He looks like a threat. LVG finally letting him wing out instead of stacking him behind Rooney.

Of course he did...I just transferred him out of my fantasy team in favor of Payet.
  • Like 1

You should start watching Championship so you can get an early eye on next year's competition

Hah, touche.

I guess Liverpool has enough money to pay off refs for extra points through out the season to avoid relegation, Everton is such a small club we have to win games the old fashioned way.

Hah, touche.

I guess Liverpool has enough money to pay off refs for extra points through out the season to avoid relegation, Everton is such a small club we have to win games the old fashioned way.

giphy.gif

If you listen closely you can hear a Heysel chant, too

• Like 1

THAT'S my lil' bro'. 

That's why I don't get involved. He has it covered.  :lol:.

Hail. 

*Edit* ' ..... If you listen closely you can hear a Heysel chant, too .....' 

On a MF roll y'all!.  :lol:.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1