Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Hopefully this Monday game is a lot more entertaining than last week. And by that I mean lets go Bournemouth!

I'm friends on twitter with a big Chelsea blogger... mostly for my own amusement.

He says Terry was benched to show Abromovich that they need Stones.  I said they'd have better luck putting Cahill in a nose protecting mask.

Either way, I hope you have someone else in the system to take over...cause wishing us ill on a gameday is going to comeback to haunt.

I'm friends on twitter with a big Chelsea blogger... mostly for my own amusement.

He says Terry was benched to show Abromovich that they need Stones.  I said they'd have better luck putting Cahill in a nose protecting mask.

Either way, I hope you have someone else in the system to take over...cause wishing us ill on a gameday is going to comeback to haunt.

Haha, we all know how much you root for Everton on gameday. :D

Cahill might as well chop of his nose at this point to avoid getting it broken every other game.

Oh yeah, Im sure that Chelsea is restricting Jose's spending.

• Like 1

Because Putin is an asshole, his cronies have had sanctions placed on them and Roman isn't in a spending mood. That's my theory at least.

Seriously, **** Jose. I want to see how good a manager he is without the open checkbook. Let's see if Porto was a fluke.

• Like 1

First game back at Anfield since I broke my foot against Utd last March. 

Feel like a returning player ha ha. 

3-0. Respect Bournemouth. But don't fear them. 

LFC....Battling it out with Man U and Arsenal

Lol k.

This time next week Son. This time next week. 

Mighty Reds!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Because Putin is an asshole, his cronies have had sanctions placed on them and Roman isn't in a spending mood. That's my theory at least.

Seriously, **** Jose. I want to see how good a manager he is without the open checkbook. Let's see if Porto was a fluke.

AVB looked like a superstar at Porto...

Adam Lallana is almost as annoying as Joe Allen at this point as far as selection goes.

Totally fine with Lallana coming off the bench, he's not a starter with Emre Can on this team.  If you want the midfield, put Can in.

Holy **** Rodgers... holy ****.

• Like 1

Adam Lallana is almost as annoying as Joe Allen at this point as far as selection goes.

Totally fine with Lallana coming off the bench, he's not a starter with Emre Can on this team.  If you want the midfield, put Can in.

Holy **** Rodgers... holy ****.

and Firmino for Ibe

PS…Benteke looks like he can play with his feet

• Like 1

Got the two important calls in the first half. Lead deserved? Lead nonetheless. Ref definitely saved Lovern. 

It's games like this where I feel dirty.  Probably need two more to win this one, anyways unless we can get control of the midfield.  Even then we'll need one.

and Firmino for Ibe

PS…Benteke looks like he can play with his feet

Don't tell this to my brother.

And Ibe has looked much better today but Firmino needs to start.