Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

From where I'm sitting, the French are really hard on all of their players

Yeesh man.

It's not just you FrFan, it's on other sites too. These are all world class players you are talking about

You've got to endure it to understand it my friend, believe me. Many of them are a disgrace to the nation since Knysna.

Please do a websearch about what happened in Knysna South Africa and you'll get the overall picture

They disrespected the beloved blue jersey and the nation back then. Now they are just a bunch of lousy haicutters who lacks will (except Ribery and Valbuena) and who don't care much, why would they ? theyre making millions with their foreign clubs.

• Like 1

Rovers signed their first of the season on a free named Sacha Petshi, a defensive mid, formerly of Bastia.  You seen him play FrFan?  His outting against Accrington Stanley was impressive (I know I know, tis Stanley).  Bowyer's done well in finding diamonds in the rough so I'm hopeful.

Edit:  Ok, he played for CA Bastia and not SC Bastia.  So my attempts at insider knowledge here has dwindled...

Believe me it does make a difference :) SCBstia is the best club of Corsica, CABastia is playing in the lower divisions, that's why I never heard of him.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

Believe me it does make a difference :) SCBstia is the best club of Corsica, CABastia is playing in the lower divisions, that's why I never heard of him.

People just kept saying Bastia and the assumption was Ligue 1.  But yeah, I don't expect you to know every player in every league so no surprise

Anfield Chat @TheAnfieldChat 27m27 minutes ago

Rodgers clearly hasn't forgiven young Raheem. http://vine.co/v/e6phTxhbWad 

Looks like Madrid are matching the Reus offer. 

Although why he'd want to go their and sit on the bench heck only knows?

But hey, we get a useless big lump from Belgium to keep the other two useless thin ones happy. 

Peachy. 

Hail. 

Case in point... why I didn't get excited and why I'm not sure why you guys are so upset.

Unless a player has legitimate loyalty, neither of those two sides are losing a bidding war.

Case in point... why I didn't get excited and why I'm not sure why you guys are so upset.

Unless a player has legitimate loyalty, neither of those two sides are losing a bidding war.

Oh, I never seriously thought we'd get Reus. I hoped, but I'm not pissed over that. 

I'm pissed we're buying a useless big lump that doesn't fit in a side that plays football. Let alone the way we play which doesn't play to his strengths. And blowing 35 million big ones to boot. 

Don't you dare say it lil' bro'. Don't you DARE!

Humph!

Hail. 

I smell a bet.

Anyone interested?

14 goals. You get the over. 

Forfeit to be decided. 

Only stipulation: Mom DOESN'T find out! Not going through that bullying **** again when your whinny ass biatched about big bad me taking your lunch money. You scratch my Beatles vinyl's, you ****ing pay your dues you lil' brat! 

Hail. 

• Like 1

14 goals. You get the over. 

Forfeit to be decided. 

Only stipulation: Mom DOESN'T find out! Not going through that bullying **** again when your whinny ass biatched about big bad me taking your lunch money. You scratch my Beatles vinyl's, you ****ing pay your dues you lil' brat! 

Hail. 

Please... I started bringing my own lunch after a while.  And you don't want to know what I used to put in those pudding cups you used to steal.

I'll take over 14 goals.

• Like 1

Digne. PSG. €12/13 million. 

Yes or no?

The guy couldn't crack the lineup vs Maxwell, he was a benchwarmer. Another example of a talented guy who got his career ruined by playing for the evil empire, like Kevin Gameiro.

Problem is that it is rumored that the EE wants €20 million for him, so NO.

If you're looking for a left back, I'd recommend to try to trade for Benjamin Mendy (OM, 21 yo 1.85m 85kg). He was acquired from HAC for €3 million by OM, and some unknown english club already proposed €6 million.

Edit: if you're looking for a young promising talented offensive middfielder ---> Julian Draxler

Edited by FrFan

For you j. 

For the brat it's strictly PL!

Hail. 

That wasn't in the agreement.  It's 14 goals for Benteke you nerd.

Anfield HQ @AnfieldHQ96 2m2 minutes ago

Liverpool are tracking Lucas Digne, the PSG left back, as they look to apply the finishing touches to their summer business. #lfc (Dom King)

Anfield HQ @AnfieldHQ96 1m1 minute ago

It is unclear whether Liverpool would look to pursue a loan or permanent deal for Digne. #lfc (Dom King)

PSG were fun to watch last night in New York against Fiorentina.  Zlatan is so much fun to watch when he wants to be.

The guy couldn't crack the lineup vs Maxwell, he was a benchwarmer. Another example of a talented guy who got his career ruined by playing for the evil empire, like Kevin Gameiro.

Problem is that it is rumored that the EE wants €20 million for him, so NO.

If you're looking for a left back, I'd recommend to try to trade for Benjamin Mendy (OM, 21 yo 1.85m 85kg). He was acquired from HAC for €3 million by OM, and some unknown english club already proposed €6 million.

Edit: if you're looking for a young promising talented offensive middfielder ---> Julian Draxler

Huh... smells like Javi Manquillo, then.  Especially with BR's system.

Anfield HQ @AnfieldHQ96 2m2 minutes ago

Liverpool are tracking Lucas Digne, the PSG left back, as they look to apply the finishing touches to their summer business. #lfc (Dom King)

Price tag is €15 million for Digne, he played well during the summer and now it's believed that Blanc wants to keep him onboard. He's been on LFC radar since 2014.

Marseille is the place to raid, they're selling their best players.

Edited by FrFan

Then consider it changed!

Which shouldn't be a problem being are your so confident your big useless lump of mediocrity can cut it and all right?  ;)

Hail. 

You said 14 goals.  It's not my fault mom spent the money for your sex change operation on my schooling where I learned to read the fine print!

But I do think, if healthy, he scores more than 14 in the PL.

So we'll go with that :P

Price tag is €15 million for Digne, he played well during the summer and now it's believed that Blanc wants to keep him onboard. He's been on LFC radar since 2014.

Marseille is the place to raid, they're selling their best players.

Do you think he's a quality player who just needs coaching or is he about a finished product and just not better than Maxwell?

Not sure he'll get put into the correct position to succeed under BR, but maybe the next manager will get him squared away.

• Like 1