Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I guess, but Fabregas' highs>>>>>Coutinho's highs.

and Coutinho's lows were much worse than Fabregas'

Fabregas also lead the league in chances created per 90.

He had a better season than Coutinho. Coutinho is getting better tho, he just should not have made the Team of the year over Fabergas.

Not even a little bit... you have to be more honest than that.  We're all friends in here.

Are you a Chelsea fan?

DC9 knows me too well. I do play with Hull because of the unis lol

I like them, too!  I also like how they stripe up the nets in goal :lol:

I think it's time to move on from Daniel Sturridge...I think he's destined to be a 'what if' kind of player. It's a real shame.

It's already starting with a bang!

Ian Aiyre has to go.  This whole committee process has to go.

• Like 2

Ian Aiyre has to go. This whole committee process has to go.

*Only one guy hates L'pool that much: Coutinhos not German enough for him. Moving on ..,,,

According to Rodgers we were never seriously interested in Depay as we have 4 wingers already. (Stop laughing.).

I guess we just run into him by accident at a hotel and had a few hours sit down with him and his agent 'cos we like to be friendly.

**** gets more embarrassing by the day.

They ALL need to go.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

All of you are amateurs!!!

Until you bring up Lincoln City or AFC Wimbledon from League 2 and start winning multiple European Champions in a row... well lets just say I won't waste my flavor on you.

My greatest achievement in career mode on FIFA has been with Macclesfield Town in FIFA 10 or 11 I think.  They had the slowest striker in the world to start out but he was such a poacher, it was awesome.

Couldn't help but notice one recent American omission.  But then that wouldn't play into the Sky narrative now would it?

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball 9m9 minutes ago

We look at how previous Eredivisie stars have fared in the PL - some good, some bad! See here: http://sky.me/1JTruzW 

CEevTPSWEAAt7OK.png

My greatest achievement in career mode on FIFA has been with Macclesfield Town in FIFA 10 or 11 I think.  They had the slowest striker in the world to start out but he was such a poacher, it was awesome.

That's what I'm talking about!

And I know how you feel... it's hard to field a side big enough to make deep cup runs as well as working on promotion, and the strikers for those teams are always in there mid-30s for whatever reason.  I normally have to sell off whatever "promising" young player on the team that I have that has a low 60s rating (which is normally far and away the best on the team :lol: ) just so that I can fill out the roster with bodies for the long haul.

• Like 2

Couldn't help but notice one recent American omission.  But then that wouldn't play into the Sky narrative now would it?

Mattia Kezman springs instantly to mind too. 

The Dutch league is little better overall standard than the Scottish. 

Why couldn't Rodgers just say nothing on Depay? Instead of insulting the Hell out of everyone by talking complete and utter bollocks? (That seems nicer than saying out right lying.). 

It's on record we met with Depay and his agent for a good few hours in an airport hotel. PSV are openly saying we've been negotiating with them. But Depay has his mentor Van Gaal at Utd. No shame in losing out there. Like London and Sanchez. **** happens beyond your control. 

Just be honest instead of an embarrassing sham. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

No, this guy was actually good. ;)

But to be fair, Lambert was a much better striker than he has been for 'Pool.  But that happens when people outstretch their club level at times.

I knew all I needed to know about Rickie when he missed a pen (from what I hear, his first ever miss) in Charlotte last summer.  I was just happy to be in the same stadium as the Reds, but I never liked Rickie.

Mattia Kezman springs instantly to mind too. 

The Dutch league is little better overall standard than the Scottish. 

Why couldn't Rodgers just say nothing on Depay? Instead of insulting the Hell out of everyone by talking complete and utter bollocks? (That seems nicer than saying out right lying.). 

It's on record we met with Depay and his agent for a good few hours in an airport hotel. PSV are openly saying we've been negotiating with them. But Depay has his mentor Van Gaal at Utd. No shame in losing out there. Like London and Sanchez. **** happens. 

Just be honest instead of an embarrassing sham. 

Hail. 

He has to give the appearance he is in control.  It is beyond embarrassing at this point.

Also loved how he's been giving shoutouts to the team the last couple of weeks "These are a great group of lads, there's no one I'd rather take to Stamford Bridge" yada yada yada.

Shut up!  They've already quit on you!!!!

• Like 1

I really like starting from the bottom and working my way up with League 2 teams.  I'd go lower if they offered it.  My problem now is that I don't have the time to play as much so I just generally play as Blackburn, but that still gives me promotion potential now at least.  Fun in game terms, terrible in real life.  I'm fighting for a playoff spot in my current season with them.  They lack depth so bad...

And I know how you feel... it's hard to field a side big enough to make deep cup runs as well as working on promotion, and the strikers for those teams are always in there mid-30s for whatever reason.  I normally have to sell off whatever "promising" young player on the team that I have that has a low 60s rating (which is normally far and away the best on the team :lol: ) just so that I can fill out the roster with bodies for the long haul.

I completely agree about those lower level teams.  Lots of old guys that are the spine of your team and you can't build with them at all.  I feel like the loan system in recent years has improved and I really try to lean on that and free agents.  I further limit myself by trying to only select from a pool of guys who I think would legitimately play there (guys from Britain, etc. mostly like you see in the lower levels). 

I'd be so screwed if I ever played Football Manager.

Edited by Old Bay
  • Like 2

I knew all I needed to know about Rickie when he missed a pen (from what I hear, his first ever miss) in Charlotte last summer.  I was just happy to be in the same stadium as the Reds, but I never liked Rickie.

He only went to the game in Charlotte to get his favourite  players autograph and to be close to him. 

The fact he's now not allowed within 3,000 miles of Joe Allen due to the restraining order is pure coincidence and sadly deprives our hero from attending any games at Anfield. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

I'd be so screwed if I ever played Football Manager.

You know it's gonna' happen. I know it's gonna' happen. We all know it's GOT to happen! 

Don't worry man, I'm working on the perfect cover story for you for when it finally does to explain to the wife and kids why you disappeared off the grid for a good few weeks solid!

Hail. 

• Like 1

Just saw that striker poster lol. Actually had a game last night. The difference in the game left me bitter for hours lol. I tapped the ball past a defender at mid field basically would launch a break away for me. He screamed shut and blatantly stuck his foot out to try to trip me but I stumbled then hit back to the ball but the trip allowed some defenders to gain ground in my lije 50 yard dash. As a defender caught up in the box I cut the ball inside making him miss but he slid through my foot while his teammate ran into the back. No penalty. My team went absolutely insane. Especially since they flopped for a penalty mins before and admitted it. Imagine how I felt after a 50 yard dash dribbling after a blatant trip on a break away. We loss by one. The defender at the end of the game on the final whistle said thank god you are too damn fast :lol:

Edited by RichmondRedskin88
  • Like 1

According to la gazzetta dello sport Juventus has agreed to terms with Cavani on a 4 years deal worth €7.5 millions/year.

Since they don't say anything about the transfer fee (Cavani was signed by the evil empire for €64 millions) I believe Pogba is in the mix.

If true that's a big mistake, I'd rather dump Ibra and Lavezzi and keep Edinson.

Edited by FrFan