Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I was in tears for a minute, I love our fans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

great character x ‏@ThoseScouseLads 8m8 minutes ago

you've passed up a once in a lifetime opportunity to play with Rickie Lambert before he retires, idiot @MemphisDepay

Scouse humour at it's finest.  :lol:

How is this not tapping up?

Because they are, were and always will be the establishments club of choice with cart blanche to do what they like. 

Next silly question? 

Hail. 

Depay was this year's FIFA darling

The problem is that coming from the Netherlands' league is very tricky.

Just remember, Jozy Altidore scored more than 20  a couple seasons ago there.

Depay may be really good, but the level and style of play there leads to high scoring matches, so I'm not convinced he will pan out.

• Like 1

The problem is that coming from the Netherlands' league is very tricky.

Just remember, Jozy Altidore scored more than 20  a couple seasons ago there.

Depay may be really good, but the level and style of play there leads to high scoring matches, so I'm not convinced he will pan out.

It's being reported as a done deal. Promising player but only 1 season with 20+ goals and as you say in a lower standard of football than he is about to step into. I think he is a good buy but the reported £25M is top of the market money for him IMO.

• Like 1

It's being reported as a done deal. Promising player but only 1 season with 20+ goals and as you say in a lower standard of football than he is about to step into. I think he is a good buy but the reported £25M is top of the market money for him IMO.

And of course, splashing around cash means literally nothing to ManU.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the blood-bath that was yesterday's CL game.  Barca looked great.  Bayern gave good effort, but really shows class of the three missing players (Riberey, Robben, and Alaba).

Hope for Barca Juve final.

You have a career save with HULL!!!!!?

I don't even want to ask.

Hail.

I thought everyone did career modes with ****ty, poor teams lol.

I bought Zelalem, Wellington Silva, Ellanoussi, Batshuayi, Ibe, and a few others. Two straight BPL titles and a CL title lol

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

I bought Zelalem, Wellington Silva, Ellanoussi, Batshuayi, Ibe, and a few others. Two straight BPL titles and a CL title lol

Still, Hull? lol

I went with Watford this year.

• Like 1

That's nothing - I'm closing in on my third straight BPL title with Leeds and beat Juve is the CL final last season. Hey, it COULD happen ...

• Like 1

Alright Richmond... tell us the truth...

CERCy1CWgAADo7u.jpg

All of you are amateurs!!!

Until you bring up Lincoln City or AFC Wimbledon from League 2 and start winning multiple European Champions in a row... well lets just say I won't waste my flavor on you.

Yeah, but HULL!!!!!?  :lol:

Hail. 

He probably likes the uniforms.

All of you are amateurs!!!

Until you bring up Lincoln City or AFC Wimbledon from League 2 and start winning multiple European Champions in a row... well lets just say I won't waste my flavor on you.

Meh. If you wanted a REAL challenge, you'd take on a a team with Joe Allen in midfield and Ricky Lambert up front .....

Hail. 

• Like 2

Meh. If you wanted a REAL challenge, you'd take on a a team with Joe Allen in midfield and Ricky Lambert up front .....

Hail. 

Am I the only one scared to death that Hendo and Allen will be Liverpool's starting CMs next year?

Am I the only one scared to death that Hendo and Allen will be Liverpool's starting CMs next year?

I'm trying not to think of what 'delights' this summer has in store. 

If it involves a combination of Origi, Aspas, Wisdom, Alberto et all I shall die laughing. 

Fully expecting next year to be Coutinho's last unless something DRAMATICALLY changes. He's WAY too good for this ****. sighs. 

Hail. 

I wonder how long it will be before Philippe Coutinho is playing alongside Messi or Ronaldo in either Barcelona or Madrids colours respectively?

I give it one more season before he ends up as the latest World class talent at one of Spain's big two. He's FAR too good for Liverpool and the Premier League. 

Hail.

probably never

He isnt better than Kroos or James

And Iniesta still has some more years left, and Rafinha is pretty good himself.

And Coutinho just isnt that good. Wildly inconsistent.

Its still stunning he made the team of the year over Fabregas.

How is this not tapping up?

PSV agreed to a fee and allowed Depay and United to negotiate.

Transfer windows are only for registration changes.

Edited by Gary Clark for HOF

Hail. 

I have fallen into a similar pattern with how I build my teams.  Even using a lot of the same players from lower leagues... but I will say one thing, IF I get hired to manage Liverpool, my first move is getting that little piece of **** out to the first side that raises their hand.

Rickie Lambert is normally gone (probably retired) by the time I get up to the Premier league and win a title (which is when LFC will entertain my interest - amazing, right? #soNOTfenway)

probably never

He isnt better than Kroos or James

And Iniesta still has some more years left, and Rafinha is pretty good himself.

And Coutinho just isnt that good. Wildly inconsistent.

Its still stunning he made the team of the year over Fabregas.

You just said Coutinho was wildly inconsistent and then proceeded to offer up Cesc in his place?

:lol:

While I don't agree with you about Coutinho - who was sending through balls to... well... I have to ask - have you met the kettle?

• Like 1

You just said Coutinho was wildly inconsistent and then proceeded to offer up Cesc in his place?

:lol:

While I don't agree with you about Coutinho - who was sending through balls to... well... I have to ask - have you met the kettle?

I guess, but Fabregas' highs>>>>>Coutinho's highs.

and Coutinho's lows were much worse than Fabregas'

Fabregas also lead the league in chances created per 90.

He had a better season than Coutinho. Coutinho is getting better tho, he just should not have made the Team of the year over Fabergas.

I think it's time to move on from Daniel Sturridge...I think he's destined to be a 'what if' kind of player. It's a real shame.

I'm trying not to think of what 'delights' this summer has in store. 

If it involves a combination of Origi, Aspas, Wisdom, Alberto et all I shall die laughing. 

Fully expecting next year to be Coutinho's last unless something DRAMATICALLY changes. He's WAY too good for this ****. sighs. 

Hail.

It's already starting with a bang!

-Dempay choosing United

-Sturridge out until September or October

-Skerts being chased by Inter

-No signs of a real replacement for Gerrard

is it too late to become a Chelsea fan?