Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I'm currently on a train, taking advantage of noLiverpool game, gong somewhere for a day on the ale and a new ground.

Prizes for anyone that can guess the destination. Possibly. Maybe. Lol.

Bare in mind I've been going the match since '84 so narrow it down by crossing off teams that have been in the English top flight the past 3 decades. And cup games for L'pool fans with good memory's.

Where's GHH? Something to pass a bland Saturday.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Yers all are useless and boring!

Doncaster was the new ground we picked today. Terribly poor game but a good time was had regardless with copious amounts of ale consumed. *Smiles and nods to j. One day my friend we'll sort out a Reds game and show yuse how we do it Scouse style. That's a promise. But you need to bring that reprobate DC9. I owe him a serious ass kicking. Family business but it needs to be done!

And I probably shouldn't say this but what the Hell. The Jakarta friendly this summer is against 'Spurs. Announcement next week from a club legend.

Holy ****, we can really finish 2nd. Just 1 point back

Let's go Southhampton
If Chelsea loses tomorrow, we have a title race

Did you just suggest Arsenal in a title race?

Did I just wake up back in the '90's? :)

Hail.

• Like 2

What a game from Giroud

LOL Flamini scores

I was going to come in and give ya'll your due.

Giroud was worldy today.  West Ham had nothing going forward, but Arsenal looked the best side in the league today.

Burnley played as well as they were capable.  Congrats to them, but something is up with City.  Their midfield is not clicking at all.  I'm going to go ahead and predict that Pjanic is in the works for them.  I didn't watch the whole match, but lord have mercy they've looked terrible against Barca, Liverpool, and Burnley.  BURNLEY! :lol:

Oh yeah... and Ozil passed up another wide open shot... just sayin.

Holy ****, we can really finish 2nd. Just 1 point back

Let's go Southhampton

If Chelsea loses tomorrow, we have a title race

I think it's a little late for that.  Chelsea would have to lose like 4 or 5 matches for that to happen.

Yers all are useless and boring!

Doncaster was the new ground we picked today. Terribly poor game but a good time was had regardless with copies amounts of ale consumed. *Smiles and nods to j. One day my friend we'll sort out a Reds game and show yuse how we do it Scouse style. That's a promise. But you need to bring that reprobate DC9. I owe him a serious ass kicking. Family business but it needs to be done!

And I probably shouldn't say this but what the Hell. The Jakarta friendly this summer is against 'Spurs. Announcement next week from a club legend.

Two more years and my leash gets substantially longer.  And my wallet substantially deeper.  It's going down, it's just a matter of time, brother.

Anyone see the twitter pics of Scotland captain, Scott Brown on Friday?

2 days before the League Cup Final, slumped asleep in the doorway of the Glasgow strip club he'd been 'partying' in all night. 

Then you get Rooney and Bardsley acting like a pair of dicks. 

Modern day footballers. Professional to the last .....

Bet both Celtic and Utd were WELL impressed. 

Tits. 

Hail. 

We are men, GHH. Men tend to do dumb ****...no matter their position or stature. Just so happens that everyone has video cameras these days.

Which is exactly why in the days of social media you don't put yourself in dumb situations doing dumb **** that goes viral in seconds.

Years past Brown would of been covered up and not even made the media.

But then years past players would of done that AFTER the League Cup final. Not 2 days before. 

Dick. 

Hail. 

We are men, GHH. Men tend to do dumb ****...no matter their position or stature. Just so happens that everyone has video cameras these days.

agreed…But, it doesn't seem as if they where caught by surprise by this. It seems like they were playing to the camera. They planned this and recorded it (well, except for the little nap Rooney took). Yes, I watched it…I used the youtube loophole. The S*n didn't get a click from me

Edited by jobaga

^^^so conflicted!! I really want to see Ronney get knocked out, but I refuse to watch or read anything from the S*n.

..... Yes, I watched it…I used the youtube loophole. The S*n didn't get a click from me

I'ma so proud I could hug this one. 

As Dunkenfield confirmed to the World when he blew the case wide open this past week, we told you 26 years ago you lied. 

Don't buy the Scum!

Hail.

• Like 1

Looks like the Spurs defenders have spent a night on the pi$$! It's been interesting with Southampton doing so well after the losing that many players & change of manager etc, you still see rumours of top foreign clubs sniffing round Ronald Koeman, several more top players wanting out, makes a change seeing a different club challenging for a top 4 position

• Like 1