Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I saw reports on social media that Hendo will be out for the next 2 games. I'm guessing that we will get to see Can in the midfield...we may even see a 2 striker formation...we may actually see Balo and Sturridge out there together

Hendersin shouldn't be in the team period but thats another story.

I'll lay good money we don't see a partnership start.

Joe Allen has won a European Cup? Brenton Rodgers?

Gerrard? Sturridge? Balotelli?

Arsenal?

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Just realized that I might be in Berlin during the week of the CL Final...should I do it?

Yes.

Berlin is a great party City. Not Hamburg great. But great regardless.

We've had refundable rooms booked since last summer. Still debating wheather to go for a few days break regardless.

Though if Chelsea are there stay away from any football crowds. That would go at some point along the line with those ****s and you don't wantt to get caught up in that.

Hail.

Beats playing in the Europ....

Nevermind sorry

:)

I hear Eastern Europe is beautiful this time of year

Of course a major European competition would be dismissed by a club with one sole Cup Winners Cup as its total European prize haul.

When Arsenal trail Tottenham in European trophys why would this come as a surprise?

Hail.

Of course a major European competition would be dismissed by a club with one sole Cup Winners Cup as its total European prize haul.

When Arsenal trail Tottenham in European trophys why would this come as a surprise?

Hail.

Right but you gotta actually win it to justify the trip. Get on that son

Past glories don't mean **** to your current squad except for the old dude Gerrard

Don't know what has you so riled up today but hey, take solace in the fact that Balotelli's gf is sexy as hell man.

If they're still together...she doesn't talk much about him on Instagram

Yes there are those days that I wake up and say "I wish I could be a Spurs fan"

:(

Those lucky chicken ****s

The real teams actually play past the second week of March.

May in Berlin is great, I hear. My fellow Bayern fans will let you know how the stadium feels, watching the team play for a 6th European Cup.

Dude no one in this thread cares about Bayern and their boring ass league lol

Consider us Arsenal.

With an almost unmatched European pedigree.

So consider us the Arsenal of your fantasies and our reality.

Hail.

Ok great.

I'll throw you a party when you beat Belarus State South FC in championship game

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Don't know what has you so riled up today but hey, take solace in the fact that Balotelli's gf is sexy as hell man.

If they're still together...she doesn't talk much about him on Instagram .....

They split last fall.

But Mario is Mario and can more or less bag who he wants so I don't thibk hes on any kind of drought lol.

Hail.

Ok great.

I'll throw you a party when you beat Belarus State South FC in championship game

So Arsenal fans.

Always trying to live out success vicariously through others.

*Europa League this year is a stronger knock-out than the Champions League but don't let that cloud any issues over Thursday night football.

Continue on.

Hail.

Dude no one in this thread cares about Bayern and their boring ass league lol

Ok great.

Do you mean the league that put 4 sides into the knock-out round of the UCL?  The league with a side that is low in the league, yet managed to finish ahead of Arsenal in their group (not that they consider that much of an accomplishment, but just stating facts).

Due to respect with others in this thread, I won't denigrade the EPL.  All I can say is that the current top teams are only there because of Eastern European mob/oil money or Dubai Sheik oil money.

Lastly, and this is directed at you and not the other Arsenal supporters, the list of Bayern accomplishments in Europe (both past and present) is just slightly longer than the list of Arsenal failures in the same competition.

Do you mean the league that put 4 sides into the knock-out round of the UCL? The league with a side that is low in the league, yet managed to finish ahead of Arsenal in their group (not that they consider that much of an accomplishment, but just stating facts).

Due to respect with others in this thread, I won't denigrade the EPL. All I can say is that the current top teams are only there because of Eastern European mob/oil money or Dubai Sheik oil money.

Lastly, and this is directed at you and not the other Arsenal supporters, the list of Bayern accomplishments in Europe (both past and present) is just slightly longer than the list of Arsenal failures in the same competition.

All that is factual

Still no one cares about that league. Sorry lol

I like Dortmund's kit tho

And don't get pissy man, you started it with the arsenal slander.

We were just minding our own business, preparing for Monaco lol

So Arsenal fans.

Always trying to live out success vicariously through others.

4 posts after claiming that these are Liverpool's CL winners, lol

Sturridge? Balotelli?

Arsenal?

Hail.

The other thing thats funny, neither Barwuah or Sturridge played in that final.

And don't get pissy man, you started it with the arsenal slander.

We were just minding our own business, preparing for Monaco lol

thats the thing

aint no one said a word about Liverpool. No slander. We focused on Monaco and dont care about Europa. Liverpool fans want attention and started talking.

GHH did you buy tickets to the UCL final or just planning on staying in the city? The ticket prices are ridic.

Oh Heck no.

I'd have zero inclination ro go the final if L'pool or maybe Milan weren't playing. Regardless of the ticket pricing. Just booked cheap rooms early before they akybrocket for the final on the iff chance we'd be there.

Advance planning.

2005 Isranbul the face price for my tucket was £ 37 pounds. (You'll have to convert. Currently in a coffee shop.).

10 years later the inflation ia beyond criminal.

4 posts after claiming that these are Liverpool's CL winners, lol

The other thing thats funny, neither Barwuah or Sturridge played in that final.

thats the thing

aint no one said a word about Liverpool. No slander. We focused on Monaco and dont care about Europa. Liverpool fans want attention and started talking.

How do you write such bunkum with a straight face Joe?

Seriously?

Hail.

How do you write such bunkum with a straight face Joe?

Seriously?

Hail.

you are trolling at this point lol.

LOL, a few Liverpool fans in this thread damn near celebrated Suarez's goals as their own yesterday and now talking about its wrong to "live vicariously through others success."

LOL, a few Liverpool fans in this thread damn near celebrated Suarez's goals as their own yesterday and now talking about its wrong to "live vicariously through others success."

Your lame ass point gets answered and you spin it around into 'triolling.'

Brilliant. 10 out of 10 for bare faced nerve Sir.

Hail.

The real teams actually play past the second week of March.

May in Berlin is great, I hear. My fellow Bayern fans will let you know how the stadium feels, watching the team play for a 6th European Cup.

My kid loves Bayern! He is excited for their chances to win it all...

Once a Red, always a Red

Dumbest form of entertainment ever . . . "my team's better than yours, no it isn't, mine is . . ."

Oh yeah? Well my dad can beat up your dad!

Just realized that I might be in Berlin during the week of the CL Final...should I do it?

It would be awesome to be in Berlin and watch Bayern Munich win the trophy. That may be worth the price. I'm sure the atmosphere would be electric! Could you imagine a Munich v Dortmound final in Germany? That would be an once in lifetime experience...

It would be awesome to be in Berlin and watch Bayern Munich win the trophy. That may be worth the price. I'm sure the atmosphere would be electric! Could you imagine a Munich v Dortmound final in Germany? That would be an once in lifetime experience...

With the potential for it to be completely the opposite. 

Bayern and Dortmund certainly don't like each other. And Dortmund fans detest Munich. Not sure how Hertha stands on either but an all German final in Berlin well not be as rosy as it first looks. 

Hail.