Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Steve Birnbaum getting time with the USMNT vs Chile right now.  He's player really well in his first cap.  Not sure he's long for MLS.  Dude is a baller.

Zardes getting some time, too. 

Shea had a cracker off the wing in the 6th minute.  Solid strike.  Jozy got another one.

****, Chile just scored.  Gonzalez is getting used.  Birnbaum looks like the best defender with Jones and Gonzo out there in a 3-5-2.

Zardes is VERY fast and has a ton of movement.Zardes is REALLY good, wow.

Bradley is in form with some of his services.  Wondo looks decent.

Is Mixx playing? How does he look?

I just got home and am watching the post game. It breaks my heart to see Holden in the studio.

Is Mixx playing? How does he look?

I just got home and am watching the post game. It breaks my heart to see Holden in the studio.

Yeah, I don't think Stu is going to make it back.  definitely missed his creativity.

I don't think Mix got in.  If he did it was REALLY late.  Zardes came in around the 70th for Dempsey but there wasn't a ton of support from the midfield or a ton of possession.

The boys were gassed by then.

The best late chance to equalize was that ball to Wondo and he got all of it with his head but he hit it right at the keeper.

First complaining about bad refs and bad calls is a waste of time. Happens in every match. If you're not good enough to outplay the refs and the bad calls, then you're not good enough.

Second, Michael Oliver isn't great but I can't think of an EPL ref that I think is good. They're all kinda ****ty. 

First complaining about bad refs and bad calls is a waste of time. Happens in every match. If you're not good enough to outplay the refs and the bad calls, then you're not good enough.

Second, Michael Oliver isn't great but I can't think of an EPL ref that I think is good. They're all kinda ****ty. 

I'm not one to complain about refs. I was just pointing to the fact that it seems like every time I watch a match reffed by Oliver, there ends up being a horrible missed call that takes place right in front of him haha.

• Like 1

Who would you buy then? 

Seems cliche but i'd spend on a younger option. Laporte, Dragovic, Schar all seem like good options. I'd go with Laporte personally. *Hummels also hasn't been the same this year and seems to be prone to injuries.

Edited by delmarvan

With Salah, another money grabbing prick they took just to stop anyone else having him, going the other way.

Complete joke.

Hail.

This. It's their plan to win. It's a war on all fronts. Lock up talent (young or in their prime), so no one else can have them. PLUS, when you do "have to" sell (or loan them out) you can control where they go. You can sell them out of the Prem or loan them out to a prem side to cause problems for your competitors. It's ****ty, but also kinda brilliant—if you have the money.