Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I've done a mix with FIFA.  I always play a Blackburn career but then I'll play as other clubs, too.  I usually try the lower clubs in England and usually try not to repeat clubs so I get a feel for different players.  Sometimes I do player careers but those never usually last very long.  I find having two or three careers going on at once keeps it fresh so I don't get bored and then make a stupid decision in one of my careers (like jumping to a new club or selling off a bunch of players).

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/9619278/premier-league-mario-balotelli-struggling-to-adapt-liverpools-style-of-play-says-brendan-rodgers

And exactly WHO'S fault is that Brendan? 

Great Coaches either adapt to the personnel at their disposal, or acquire the right personnel for what they want to do. You've done neither with Mario and have utterly wasted a World class talent. (And there's NO denying Balotteli is up there ability wise with ANYONE you care to mention. What goes on in his head at times is another story but talent wise he's got the lot.). Only a moron would persist in trying to player alone up front with no support who openly admits himself he can'r fulfill that requirement. But in the face of what everyone else sees as this B/S has failed game after game BR knows best. 

Great coach you ate not Sir. 

And if there's ANY truth in that Judas rentboy **** returning then Boston can get to **** too. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

the same Skrtel who was allowed to sit on the pitch and be treated for 6 minutes when the ormal protocol is to take him off the pitch and let him be tended to on the sidelines? That Skrtel?

Miss me with that. The ref was horrible for both sides.

Well, I'm not sure what the protocol for attempted-murder was/is, but I'm sure he acted in the safety of the player there.

Giroud should've been in cuffs.

I'm going to laugh when he goes HAM after Sturridge gets back/we buy Bony.

Group study. Indulge me.

When y'all play video games (FIFA/ Footie Manager/ Maden etc); do you all play/ manage/ coach your own teams?

Looking for a new challenge over the holidays (Footie Mamager 2015); and haven't done Liverpool in years.

Is it wrong to do your own club or better someone else?

Suggestions welcome.

Hail.

It's FAR too easy to take over and be successful with a BPL side.  Even a lower level one.  You can still bank a ton of money in domestic cups and even if you don't win the league you get Europe.

I love taking LITERALLY the worst team in England's league 2 and bringing them up.  I always look for LFC to hire me and then I'll go to them, but I won't start out that way.

The newer FIFA games are more interesting with the international management options.  The older ones were easier to focus on but I learned the hard way that it takes forever to get through a season when you take on a national team.  It's definitely hard to turn down Brasil, Germany, and the US though.

• Like 1

FM15.

Bradford Park Avenue AFC.

Vanarama Conference North. English 6th tier.

Semi-pro. (My mums home town. Only logic I have.).

I'm starting with zero coaching badges and a Sunday League player rep.

Just about the lowest I could go on both counts.

One mega career save from rock bottom to the very top. (Hopefully.).

Y'all swayed me into doing it the hard way.

This could be a LONG holiday lol.

Hail.

• Like 1

L'pool have just about the easiest Chrimbo run of any team.

So what's the betting we struggle to win 1 of Burnley, Swansea and Leicester?

Hail.

I'd rather not bet, I'd like to bank 'em, lol.

Any new news on Sturridge?  I haven't seen any.

BTW.... 3-7-0 again

Liverpool FC @LFC 2m2 minutes ago

Confirmed #LFC starting line-up v Burnley: Jones, Toure, Skrtel, Sakho, Henderson, Lucas, Gerrard, Markovic, Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling

Liverpool FC @LFC 2m2 minutes ago

Confirmed #LFC subs v Burnley: Mignolet, Lambert, Moreno, Manquillo, Can, Balotelli, Ojo

Ojo up is interesting.  BR might be optimistic to think that he'll get some time.

Who's the co-commentator on NBC?

Dudes a tit.

Hail.

I've never heard him before to my knowledge.

Mignolet sure seizes the day doesn't he?

I've got an idea... hear me out...

How about we bring on a forward for Henderson - who has looked awful.

Then we move Sterling to RW where he should be.  Lallana can move to LM and you can play Lazar up top since he's struggling out there.

You know - football stuff...

I've never heard him before to my knowledge.

Mignolet sure seizes the day doesn't he?

I've got an idea... hear me out...

How about we bring on a forward for Henderson - who has looked awful.

Then we move Sterling to RW where he should be. Lallana can move to LM and you can play Lazar up top since he's struggling out there.

You know - football stuff...

Nothing up front? No worries, leave three forwards on the bench and play a lost winger out of position.

Nothing in midfield? No worries. Play a hard working ball winner wide where he has absolutely zero impact on the game, and stick with a useless Brazilian whilst keeping your best all round, box-to-box midfielder on the bench. AGAIN!

Nothing at the back? No worries. Refuse to play recognised defenders in the wing back roles in favour of a hard workin central midfielder and struggling winger who offer absolutely nothing defensively and even less on the break.

Brendan Rodgers Football GENIUS!

THATS how highly I think of the dip.

Hail.

Either that or you can replace Lucas who hasn't been much better and move Hendo to the middle.

Something has to move - you can't benefit from Sterling's pace with him in the middle like that.  WTF is that?

You know how I feel about BR, bro...

Can on for Toure...

So assuming Lucas to the back - this is a 2-8-0 :lol:

Can looks like he's playing RCB...

Think about it... this is brilliant stuff... Burnley are killing the left side with Markovic over there playing out... so let's replace our RCB with a CM and ask him to play on the right.

Clearly BR wants to invite pressure from both sides to free up Markovic on the attack.

Can on for Toure...

So assuming Lucas to the back - this is a 2-8-0 :lol:

Can looks like he's playing RCB...

Think about it... this is brilliant stuff... Burnley are killing the left side with Markovic over there playing out... so let's replace our RCB with a CM and ask him to play on the right.

Clearly BR wants to invite pressure from both sides to free up Markovic on the attack.

Like I said, football GENIUS!

Just 'genius' in Irish is not what we know it to be.

And don't panic Burnley. There's at least 1 Mingolet **** up to come yet.

Hail.