Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

This game is screaming for Balotelli.

If I'm Rodgers I take of Allen for Balotelli immediately.

Then I start looking for Lambert for Moreno at the 60' mark.  Move sterling to LW.

This is a joke.  A 5-5-0.... So ****ing Rodgers.

De Gea robbed Mario there

It's a good thing Allen is out there, how else will ball get from on side to the other or from the attack to the defenders...

12 turnovers by my count today.  12.  Still trying to figure out what Allen does after three years.

De Gea robbed Mario there

12 turnovers by my count today.  12.  Still trying to figure out what Allen does after three years.

Score goals? No.

Take on defenders? No.

Control the midfield? No.

Make incisive passes? No.

Pass backwards and sideways passes? Yes.

• Like 1

Beautiful counter attacking football there. GHH, are you ready to retract your pre season predictions for MU yet?

Was laughed at by a select few on here for saying Man U were a lock for the top 4 after they got beaten by Leicester..

It pains me to say it but they're quite clearly the third best team in the league. 

Edited by Morrison J

Score goals? No.

Take on defenders? No.

Control the midfield? No.

Make incisive passes? No.

Pass backwards and sideways passes? Yes.

If he must have a holding mid it's easily Henderson, who is actually creative going forward.

De Gea has been excellent.

Balo really deserves a goal today if for nothing else but confidence.

3 good shots should've bought him at least one if not two.

De Gea has won this game for United as much as Rodgers has lost it for Liverpool.

Was laughed at by a select few on here for saying Man U were a lock for the top 4 after they got beaten by Leicester..

It pains me to say it but they're quite clearly the third best team in the league. 

Let's let this thing play itself out before the "I told you so's" come out before Christmas, even.

Surely this time next week after defeats to Bournemouth and Arsenal Boston have to act.

I'd sack the **** now (as would most everyone in the away end today) but what do we know?

****ing disgrace. AGAIN!

Hail.

I honestly think they give him until Sturridge gets healthy to see if they can salvage the season...

Get a grip la.

United are utter ****e. Their fans admit their utter ****e. You arrack them they crumble. L'pool have just had twice as many efforts on goal. 7 corners to 2. Ut fans on the train saying they can't believe how lucky they are thy we are absolute ****w and their little better.

Their luck will run out sooner rather than later and they'll drop out the top 4.

Hail.

Who did worse with heir money: Tottenham with the Bale money or Liverpool with the Suarez money?

We'll know when the new manager comes in.  My guess is it's a push, but if the new manager comes in and has Joe Allen in the 11 like he's the ****ing glue... well....

Surely this time next week after defeats to Bournemouth and Arsenal Boston have to act.

I'd sack the **** now (as would most everyone in the away end today) but what do we know?

****ing disgrace. AGAIN!

Hail.

Kenny looked awful pensive in the stands.  Like he was picking out the 11 for Arsenal next week.

I honestly think they give him until Sturridge gets healthy to see if they can salvage the season...

If we lose to Bournmouth there is no reason to keep him.

It's just FA Cup and staying up at that point.  I'm sure I can do that.

The real question for me is does Gerrard REALLY want out or is he drawing a line in the sand against BR.

I've been asking that since October when he first started acting the fool in the press about his contract.

Get a grip la.

United are utter ****e. Their fans admit their utter ****e. You arrack them they crumble. L'pool have just had twice as many efforts on goal. 7 corners to 2. Ut fans on the train saying they can't believe how lucky they are thy we are absolute ****w and their little better.

Their luck will run out sooner rather than later and they'll drop out the top 4.

Hail.

With 6 world class saves from De Gea, we probably get a point out of that if not 3 if he isn't playing.

He was excellent.

IMO Mignolet doesn't save anything Jones didn't, but he also lets that cross late in the first half from Valencia bounce up and in or roll through to Van Persie for the goal.

Get a grip la.

Hail.

To be replaced by whom?

There is two genuinely good teams in the league. Chelsea and Man City. Man U are a good few steps below them, Arsenal are behind them and then theres the rest of the pack. 

I've never claimed Man U to be a complete force or anything just a whole lot better than the rest of the teams below them. 

Not a chance they slip out of the top 4 behind an Everton, Spurs, Southampton, West Ham etc. 

Which says volumes for the current state of the EPL.

• Like 1

Beautiful counter attacking football there. GHH, are you ready to retract your pre season predictions for MU yet?

No. They are ****e.. Every match going Inite fan I've heard today concurres and are questioning Van Gaal. ANY decent side gooea at them and they cave. Hell, as pathetic as L'pool are they had MORE than enough chances to win.

Graeme Souness summed this game up perfectly on Friday. The two biggest clubs I. The land playing garbage but one is getting all the luck.

How long that luck lasts is how long Utd stay up there.

That makes today even more galling. We lost to a poor Utd side.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven