Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Good fight men.

It's not your fault that your manager hasn't a clue.

I think you are too easy on the players. Granted, I have not been able to watch much of the season to this point...but, I do not see anyone playing their hearts out. The only guys that are at full effort are Can and Hendo. I love Hendo's attitude and work off the ball, but he isn't overly skilled. Can may be very good, just not yet. Liverpool has three 20 million pound midfielders in Allen, Hendo and Lallana. I think they have 2 goals between them. Liverpool has two 20 million center backs in Lovern and Sakho, but neither have forced their way in to the starting 11. Manquillo can't beat out Johnson. Moreno, Lallana and Coutinho are not regular starters. There is a ton of blame to go around...not just BR

I thought the Blue team were the bitters? 

Correct.  How is that bitter, though?

I think you are too easy on the players. Granted, I have not been able to watch much of the season to this point...but, I do not see anyone playing their hearts out. The only guys that are at full effort are Can and Hendo. I love Hendo's attitude and work off the ball, but he isn't overly skilled. Can may be very good, just not yet. Liverpool has three 20 million pound midfielders in Allen, Hendo and Lallana. I think they have 2 goals between them. Liverpool has two 20 million center backs in Lovern and Sakho, but neither have forced their way in to the starting 11. Manquillo can't beat out Johnson. Moreno, Lallana and Coutinho are not regular starters. There is a ton of blame to go around...not just BR

Gerrard and Hendo played their asses off tonight.  Skrtel tried playing forward.  Forward.

As Martin was trolling me on twitter "Last year LFC had Suarez forward - now they have Skrtel". 

Not gonna lie... I laughed.  What else can you do? :lol:

I'm so sick of playing Barca and Bayern.

But yeah any of the ones you mentioned would be fine.

Since the draw isn't really random anyway, and Barca are low on clout and I think the viewing public is low on Arsenal-Barca/Bayern matchups they'll probably stick us with Real. We'd never face anyone like porto or Atleti.

Good fight men.

It's not your fault that your manager hasn't a clue.

Fight? WHAT ****ing fight?

We started playing with 10 minutes to go. TEN ****ING MNUTES TO GO! At home, in a must win game.

But yeah, that Irish **** has NO ****ing clue. To start with team including two defensive midfielders in Allan and Lucas, with a third, Henderson, played so far ****ing wide he was in Manchester, At home. in a MUST win game, With Enrique and Johnson playing. And Lovren back for the only decent defender we have. And NO Can. NO Lallana. And worst of all, NO Coutinho. At home. In a MUST win game, Oh yeah, and still 1 up front. Isolated. On his own. With no ****ing support. At home. In a MUST win game. And NO forward on the bench. At home. In a MUST win game.

To then fail to motivate the ****e he did put out, to have the come out SO flat and passionless that it quickly dulled the crowd into submission ...... to then take off the only ****ing forward we had in the 16, when we desperately needed a goal ..... to then wait until the 73rd ****ing minute to bring the only creative mind we have on, and leave Lallana TOTALLY out of the picture all night on the bench .....

To get pissed wet through in the Anny the other side of some no-mark pricks from Switzerland taking the piss and not being able to respond because we ARE complete and utter ****e ...... to then go into work and get some smug, jumped up blue****e wanker give you a warning for coming in late, even though you weren't losing them any hours as you were staying back this morning to make up as I just have literally walked through the door at 9 in the frigging AM ......

I'm not normally one for getting on managers, but all I have left to say is .....

GET THE **** OUT OF MY CLUB YOU ****ING IRISH FRAUD PRICK!

Hail.

• Like 2

In the photo of Moyes' above, look at how tiny his hand is. Since it's closer to us than his head, the optical perspective should make it appear larger yet it's still the size of a small child's.

I

thought he was just showing '5 times' to piss Utd fans off in preparation for Liverpool job .....

Draws Monday, 7 AM EST BTW.

And maybe I was a little harsh on Rodgers, but I've had enough.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Fight? WHAT ****ing fight?

We started playing with 10 minutes to go. TEN ****ING MNUTES TO GO! At home, in a must win game.

What's sad is I actually posted exactly what would happen prior to the match.  I think we all know him by now.  Save for Lazar's "red" everything went according to the Book of Rodgers.  And if I know... they know.

That was certainly our "we're here to draw" team.

But three players in particular WORE THEMSELVES out.  Stevie, Hendo, and Skrtel. 

****ing Rodgers is a joke.  And I'm scared ****less that Boston won't give him any money to spend in January.

If we can get Sturridge fit and then get another striker, we could win Europa and get in that way.  But I'm not sure Henry will agree with any moves BR wants to make, nor should he be sold on what he's done out here.

We'll see - these could all be growing pains.  But he's playing scared, which is exactly what this team isn't built to do.  We're built to go out and get goals. 

I don't even know anymore though.  Bournmouth will beat us next.  No faith.

• Like 1

What's sad is I actually posted exactly what would happen prior to the match.  I think we all know him by now.  Save for Lazar's "red" everything went according to the Book of Rodgers.  And if I know... they know.

That was certainly our "we're here to draw" team.

But three players in particular WORE THEMSELVES out.  Stevie, Hendo, and Skrtel. 

****ing Rodgers is a joke.  And I'm scared ****less that Boston won't give him any money to spend in January.

If we can get Sturridge fit and then get another striker, we could win Europa and get in that way.  But I'm not sure Henry will agree with any moves BR wants to make, nor should he be sold on what he's done out here.

We'll see - these could all be growing pains.  But he's playing scared, which is exactly what this team isn't built to do.  We're built to go out and get goals. 

I don't even know anymore though.  Bournmouth will beat us next.  No faith.

We all knew sadly little bro'.

As soon as the team came up on Sky in the pub prior to the game there was a collective 'WTF-ing Hell is THAT?' Followed by 'Get to **** Rodgers yer ****ing dickhead yer' and comments along those lines. NOBODY I know felt confident of a win. Even before the team was announced. At Anfield. In Europe. On a must win night. Against Basle. Says it all.

And to scare you even more man Rodgers himself has openly said this week that we, and I quote, 'don't need any signings in January as the current players are starting to turn the corner' ..... that was after he cringe worthy beauty that we could write ourselves into Anfield folklore and become legends ...... against Basle to squeak out of a group we shouldn't of had a problem with to start with; and then he goes puts that side out and doesn't motivate them to do ****.

J's completely right. NOBODY should be escaping criticism right now. Not least the players who I can't honestly name one that has done the shirt proud this year consistently. But when he continues to keep on playing the same utter garbage that lets him down week in, week out, I have NO sympathy for him. To play Johnson week in, week out (and Enrique ahead of Moreno) beggars belief. Like you say, tactically he's completely clueless. It's looking more and more like he fooled us all with the goals of Suarez and Sturridge last year.How the rest of the team can fall off a cliff SO dramatically after losing 2 players is astounding. We have absolutely NOTHING. If Sterling or Gerrard don't step up, there's nothing. A frigging over burdened 20 year old kid and an ageing legend. Sorry, we do. But apparently Coutinho, Cann and Lallana aren't worthy of playing ahead of the likes of Joe ****ing Allen and Lucas.   

Boston will be rocked by the lack of the Champions League money. Make NO mistake. And with little prospect right now of any next year, that could well do for him. I can't see him not getting the season, bar it getting even worse, like out to Bournemouth and Wimbledon and lower half of the league in the NY worse; but I doubt he survives into year 3.

I'm dreading Utd Sunday. Make NO mistake, they are absolute garbage too. Just watch them. You attack them, they fold. But they have what we don't. Fire power. So their attack will destroy our piss poor defence whilst we have NO attack to trouble their piss poor defence. And I have, like you and everyone I know, ZERO confidence we'll beat Bournemouth, Then we have Arsenal at home. Sanchez could well run riot that game.

It's an unholy mess man. From back to front. With NO signs it's going to turn. There's just NOTHING. No pace. No shape. No passing. No movement. No passion. NOTHING.

And it starts with the fella' looking more and more like he's a fraud out of his depth without Suarez and Sturridge masking his glaring deficiencies.

Between Liverpool and Washington I ****ing hate sports at the minute. Abject misery aren't the words.

Hail.

• Like 1

I've been watching these football factory documentary things on YouTube about hooliganism

Remind me to never go to Italy or Turkey. My Lord man...it's ****ing nuts

GHH, every time you say you're traveling aboard, I say a prayer for you brother.

Jeez

The ONLY place I'd advise watching soccer in Italy if you aren't savvy enough of what's going on is Milan. Milan is different. No facist ultra groups. No politics at all. No racism. And very little trouble. Both clubs. Everywhere else, almost without exception, id the risk you take. Particularly in Rome and Naples. Or for a Liverpool fan through obvious reasons. Turin. This is how ****ed up Italian's are. Fiorentina LOVE us. We've no connection to them. Only played them for the first time ever a few years back in the groups. But we literally never bought a drink the whole time we were there. All because of their hatred of Juventus and the fact back in '85 at the European Cup final between ourselves and Juve in Brussels 39 people died in the trouble.. 32 of which were Italian Juventus fans. We went to Florence in 2004., nearly 20 years after. And STILL in massive big graffiti on the ****ing stadium wall is 'LIVERPOOL 1985' glorifying the Juventus deaths. That's some seriously ****ed up hatred right there.

Funnily enough, we're just about the only English club that has never had a problem in Istanbul. Galatasary for one love us. We're their English club. But the whole place has always been so welcoming. the first time we ended up being ushered in off the street by some old dude to be guests of freaking honour at his daughters wedding! Man THAT was a night and a half but that's another story. :lol:. But yeah, Turkey can be nasty too. What happened to the Leeds fans was TOTALLY out of order. BUT, Utd, Chelsea and Leeds have gone out there looking for trouble. So it's hard to sympathise when they've found it. And you go destroy a Turkish flag in a muslim Country and disrespect them so much like Leeds, then sadly the knifes well and truly come out.

Ahhhhh, the 'beautiful game.'

Hail.

..... I don't even know anymore though. .....

There was a LOT of dissention and vocal call outs at Rodgers yesterday. Again. This is growing by the game. Which is made worse by the 'traditional' L'pool view of you don't turn on the manager or players. So you've like two fractions among the support again like the back end of Rafa's tenure.

It's all getting VERY ugly the more frustrated and longer this **** goes.

Hail.

And to scare you even more man Rodgers himself has openly said this week that we, and I quote, 'don't need any signings in January as the current players are starting to turn the corner' ..... that was after he cringe worthy beauty that we could write ourselves into Anfield folklore and become legends ...... against Basle to squeak out of a group we shouldn't of had a problem with to start with; and then he goes puts that side out and doesn't motivate them to do ****.

That's total subterfuge.  That means that Boston already told him he's not getting any money and that's his spin.

Awesome.