Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

If it's any consolation A I feel as bad and as pissed off as you.

Hail.

For some of you more experienced guys, is the psychological disadvantage of playing somewhere you've struggled at recently that real?

Arsenal looked beat and scared as soon as they touched the pitch

Stoke played a little physically and these losers folded like cards...

For some of you more experienced guys, is the psychological disadvantage of playing somewhere you've struggled at recently that real?

Arsenal looked beat and scared as soon as they touched the pitch

Stoke played a little physically and these losers folded like cards...

Definitely.

We always had it with Winbledon and Leiceater. Utter want teams but they got among us, disrupted our play and we always struggled. And the thing was those great Liverpool sides could match it with anyone. If you wanted to play football, cool, we'd play you off the park. If you wanted a scrap, fine, we'd fight tooth and nail and still nick a win. But certain sides man just become bogey sides you can't buy a win against.

You know I love Hendo...

But is he really taking that free kick ?

Send a plane rammed full of Euros to Dortmund and come back with Klopp.

Seriously.

He'd have these playing like last season .

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Stevie for Lallana?

How about Stevie for Jordan?!?!

What the **** Brendan!

Send a plane rammed full of Euros to Dortmund and come back with Klopp.

Seriously.

He'd have these playing like last season .

Hail.

Klopp and Rues

• Like 1

The lack of either talent or willingness to be great was apparent with Stevie G on the bench. Lucas took the first two corners (yes, Lucas), Lallana took a free kick short in the first and Hendo (yes, Hendo) had a terrible free kick in the second. Where is the talent? Where are the difference makers? Who's putting this team on their back. DC and GHH want to complain about BR and his tactics. While both of you may have a point, who's stepping up? I want the players to influence the game. I want a guy that wants to make a difference in the game. They looked slow and uninterested for most of the game. I didn't have a problem with any of them being subbed off as none of them did enough to stay on...

Game is screaming for a second forward from Liverpool.

Too bad they don't have one....

The lack of either talent or willingness to be great was apparent with Stevie G on the bench. Lucas took the first two corners (yes, Lucas), Lallana took a free kick short in the first and Hendo (yes, Hendo) had a terrible free kick in the second. Where is the talent? Where are the difference makers? Who's putting this team on their back. DC and GHH want to complain about BR and his tactics. While both of you may have a point, who's stepping up? I want the players to influence the game. I want a guy that wants to make a difference in the game. They looked slow and uninterested for most of the game. I didn't have a problem with any of them being subbed off as none of them did enough to stay on...

He's holding on for dear life for a point.  Against Sunderland.  At home.

Who picked the players out? 

4-2-3-1... again.  It's yeilded how many goals this year?  4?

And.... who's fault is that?

At this point I'm all for buying Higuain if he's out there and Lacazette if PSG are willing to sell him.  Fight for Champions league next year.

At the end of the day it's my fault I'm pissed... I thought BR would deliver a home win against a side that stayed up last year cause a player that WE loaned them kept them up.

• Like 2

Who keeps picking the same players who's form doesn't have them deserving of a place?

Who is failing to motivate them to play? Both at the start of a game AND through half time when one can only presume he say's next to nothing as they come out just as flat as they went in?

Hell, who BOUGHT these chumps to start with?

Who plays players out of their natural positions?

And who is the stubborn ass that steadfastly refuses to change a system that patently doesn't work?

No question the players take their share of the blame. Most have been an absolute disgrace to the shirt this year. But it starts and stops with the manager and as sure as I'm typing this I'm sure there's something inherently wrong within that dressing room and another guy would be getting FAR more from this group.

With Basle and Utd this week, and then Bournemouth, I shudder to think where we'll be after that.

For I have ZERO confidence we'll win any of those three.

He's holding on for dear life for a point......

And he knows it or else he wouldn't be bringing up his job every week. Which is embarrassing in itself.

But hey, let him continue being stubborn.

He'll force Boston's hand before he's through.

I was talking to a blue friend yesterday who is just as down on Martinez. They're playing like utter ****e too apparently. But the BIG difference is Martinez hasn't spent a hundred odd million to look like crap.

Hail.

• Like 2

I am not defending BR. I am definitely not happy with his transfers. It seems like he can't buy players to fit his system.

....But, these players need to be accountable for their play. I can't remember the last time Liverpool won more 50/50 balls or where the first to the second ball more than their opponent. They have little to no goals in them and no heart. This is a very frustrating season...hopefully it will get better after January.

Anyway, I have a football related dilemma that's testing my conscience and scaring the living piss out of me if anyone's interested.

Hail.

You're not moving to Manchester....Are you? Edited by jobaga

And he knows it or else he wouldn't be bringing up his job every week. Which is embarrassing in itself.

But hey, let him continue being stubborn.

He'll force Boston's hand before he's through.

I was talking to a blue friend yesterday who is just as down on Martinez. They're playing like utter ****e too apparently. But the BIG difference is Martinez hasn't spent a hundred odd million to look like crap.

Hail.

Martinez has a fun style of play.  I just don't think they have the guns forward. 

And yep, we'll lose at Basel and Bourmouth will be us too.

Edited by DC9

Anyway, I have a football related dilemma that's testing my conscience and scaring the living piss out of me if anyone's interested.

Hail.

It's all good man, blue looks right on you. 

Along with your new membership comes:

1. A personally autographed photo of Jose.

2. Your very own "Designer Stubble" starter kit. 

AND

3. A personal voicemail recording from Jeremy Clarkson. 

(We're still working on the logistics of: "Get smoked-out by LiL' Wayne.")

Do it. 

9199901d-2131-4502-87fb-749f6498161d.png

Edited by Monk4thaHALL

You're not moving to Manchester....Are you?

:lol:  :lol: Thank you. I needed that. No, lol, just 'visiting' next Sunday is enough for me with this accent. ;). (And L'pool and Utd. are doing a 'reciprocal' on tickets this year. £ 10 pound reduction both ways. Which is a great help and pleasantly surprising given both clubs involved.).

My 'dilema', and forgive me for posting as I know nobody can help out as such here (I just felt like sharing among friends. Yeah, even you Joe you ol' cranky so and so :P); is I've been called to give testimony in the NY at the inquest. I'd been re-interviewed a while back and was hoping that would be that, but alas not. And honestly, it scares the living piss out of me. The family's, God bless them, have been more or less 100 % in daily attendance all through these painful proceedings. And to stand up in front of them and give my account, through which I just know I'll break down; when I'm fortunate enough to be here to recount and their loved ones aren't ..... I don't know man, that whole prospect ..... I mean it's naturally what they want, what we all want, to ultimately bring about justice and accountability; but I don't know ..... reliving in a court of law is hard enough, but reliving in front of relatives of the dead through what your reliving ..... this really has me soul searching and struggling, to be kind.

Sorry for rambling, just all over the place at the prospect of this and rather than bump the other thread I just wanted to get it off my chest among you guys.

JFT96.

It's all good man, blue looks right on you. 

Along with your new membership comes:

1. A personally autographed photo of Jose.

2. Your very own "Designer Stubble" starter kit. 

AND

3. A personal voicemail recording from Jeremy Clarkson. 

Do it. 

9199901d-2131-4502-87fb-749f6498161d.png

:lol:  :lol: I demand one of your famous plastic flags!

NO plastic flag, NO deal!

And I want a guarantee that my future son can be a ball boy at the Bridge. ;)

Hail.