Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys vs Oakland

HapHaszard

I love the general feeling of love the Raiders have for their players. Frankly, I was shocked.

I've gotten used to the "throw *.* under the bus" tone here.

I like seeing Jason getting a lot of support and affirmations in Oakland. The fans seem to focus on the positive -

Nice to see Rock getting his opportunities too!

Redskin Nation was pretty supportive and positive when Campbell made his debut too. ;)

:ols: Nicely understated irony jflow.

Meh, I know it's pre-season, but loving the zero offensive TD's in 6 qtrs TN. Start as you mean to go on man .....

Hail.

I know man, it's beeeeauteeful.:ols:

SB my ***.

:ols: can't see how that could feel good. I'd shoot myself If I were you :pfft::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

Especially during that first quarter.

Redskin Nation was pretty supportive and positive when Campbell made his debut too. ;)

They just watched Battlefield Earth for 3 or 4 years, so now Mission Impossible 2 looks like it's got "Oscar" written all over it.

I watched a bit at a bar, JC is still the same slug and Romo sits to pee got sacked one time b/c he thought he had an hour to throw...

The Raider D. looked as good as the Cowboys in a way even though the boys were able to move the ball .

The real Cowboy trouble will be if Kitna has to play, that horse needs to be shot.

Just another boring game can't wait til tomorrow I'm done with this one.:dallasuck

There is a difference between a proven veteran QB having missteps in camp, and a guy like Campbell who has never been anything better than average looking the same as always.

As far as tonight's game and how Campbell has looked. He has basically looked like the same Jason Campbell we all know and love/hate. He throws a good looking ball on short routes and comeback routes. He overthrew on the 4th & 1 when the WR was open. His deep ball is pretty much always off target, even when the WR has good separation from the defense. On that first deep bomb, the Raiders WR had a good 3 yards of separation, until Campbell underthrew the ball and it allowed the Cowboys corner to make a play. If that ball is throw to the WR in stride, it could have gone for 6 or at least been a huge gain into the Cowboys redzone.

Like I said, same Jason Campbell, new team.

As far as Dallas. Their offense, well it is hard to judge. Face it, they don't have much to prove in preseason games. They are coming off their best season in awhile and are being picked to be a superbowl contender, I hardly see them with the need to come out in preseason and throw the ball all around the field.

With that said, the Dallas O-line looked shaky when it was starters vs. starters. They gave up a lot of penetration to Oakland's d-line. Dallas did have relative success moving the ball when Romo sits to pee had ample time to throw the ball, but he seemed to be pressured more than normal. He also threw a dropped Pick 6 to Asomphga(sp?)

2nd half about to begin....anyone know if Brennen is playing at all?

So how long will Cowboys fans remain in denial about their OT situation? They were sliding coverage left to protect Free and that cost them sacks from the right AND from the left.

Last week Free gave up pressure every time he didn't get help.

We'll be seeing a lot more of those Romo sits to pee fumbles this year I think.

So how long will Cowboys fans remain in denial about their OT situation? They were sliding coverage left to protect Free and that cost them sacks from the right AND from the left.

Last week Free gave up pressure every time he didn't get help.

We'll be seeing a lot more of those Romo sits to pee fumbles this year I think.

from what little i saw it wasnt free it was the guard whatever his name is next to him.

Archived