Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (& CHAT) - Bengals vs Cowboys

kiingspadee

The difference is we'll be watching our 3rd stringers a little more closely. We may be happy or even disgusted but, hopefully, we won't be bored. ;)

ohh trust me, i think we'll be happy with most of our third stringers, from what i've seen at training camp. and i've been paying closeeee attention to the cowboys 3rd stringers, they are HORRIBLE!!!!

No it was the same. There was no foul for interference on both occasions because the person was pushed into them.

I thought I remembered getting pissed because they called the foul on the Skins even though our guy was pushed.

Then again I may just be remembering one of the many times I was pissed last season.

Anyone else noticing the NFL network, pumping up Emmit as the main act at the hall of fame ceremony?

Does it get any bigger than the best receiver in the game? Yet he's overshadowed by a guy who wasn't even the best at his position, when he played...

Anyone else noticing the NFL networking, pumping up Emmit as the main act at the hall of fame ceremony?

Does it get any bigger than the best receiver in the game? Yet he's overshadowed by a guy who wasn't even the best at his position, when he played...

Well, I saw how Smith still gets his words garbled...... "The great state of Dallass...er....the great state of Texas". :doh: :hysterical:

Archived