Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (& CHAT) - Bengals vs Cowboys

kiingspadee

Rice may have been the better player, but nobody can deny that Emmitt's speech was far superior.

eh....... I would respectfully disagree with you.

When Russ Grimm's name was called - emmie looked down and then away when Russ came out; the cameras spanned the other inductees - all others were clapping and paying attention. I don't think emmie has any love other then for himself; just now, during the 1/2 interview, about his message to young people........why did he say he is giving hope to young people to try and make it to the HOF. So, if they don't make it into the HOF, does that make them a failure?

Again, it's about him. :(

and, he can't dance either:ols:

eh....... I would respectfully disagree with you.

When Russ Grimm's name was called - emmie looked down and then away when Russ came out; the cameras spanned the other inductees - all others were clapping and paying attention. I don't think emmie has any love other then for himself; just now' date=' during the 1/2 interview, about his message to young people........why did he say he is giving hope to young people to try and make it to the HOF. So, if they don't make it into the HOF, does that make them a failure?

Again, it's about him. :(

and, he can't dance either:ols:[/quote']

We can agree to disagree then. I just think in terms of his actual speech, Emmitt was very impressive and actually spoke coherent english, much to my surprise.

But I don't want to get in an argument, I'm a Skins fan! :dallasuck

Damn I never open the PFT article. But wow I forgot the Bengals has Matt Jones. That is one hell of a Madden team...almost cheating just by playing with them. If Matt Jones still has the same ratings from 3 years ago then I don't see any other Madden team being better than them...

Damn I never open the PFT article. But wow I forgot the Bengals has Matt Jones. That is one hell of a Madden team...almost cheating just by playing with them. If Matt Jones still has the same ratings from 3 years ago then I don't see any other Madden team being better than them...

Why the hell would he still have the same rating as three years ago? :ols:

That's kinda the point...they update it.

Hate to say it but the girls in blue have some decent defensive depth this year it seems.

Especially if that depths goes up against the other teams' 3rd and 4th stringers. Which I'm sure they can hope.:pfft:

Wow, a great 4th and 17 conversion and they fumble? I know it's the preseason, but still, they sure don't seem to be helping that "Bungle" image thus far.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another player is down.

Hate to say it but the girls in blue have some decent defensive depth this year it seems.

Seriously man? The Bengals depth is garbage. I mean really, JT O'Sullivan? Did you watch him? How about Jordan Palmer kneeling on a 2nd and 3 hoping to catch a Cowboy offsides although he did it about 5 seconds too late.

royallypwned - hmm, for some strange reason, I remember him being a cowboys fan.

Don't know why he became a Redskins fan in 2010

It's because I caught him trespassing in The Stadium, so he pretended he wasn't a filthy Cowboys fan. He must keep up the charade.

idk what you are talking about. I am a Skins fan. :)

Seriously man? The Bengals depth is garbage. I mean really, JT O'Sullivan? Did you watch him? How about Jordan Palmer kneeling on a 2nd and 3 hoping to catch a Cowboy offsides although he did it about 5 seconds too late.

I feel ya, I can admit if I'm probably wrong.

Archived