Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sick article on David Boston...

Dirk Diggler

It's sad and scary - I saw a survey of pro football players a few years ago. About 60% said they'd be willing to die at 50 if they could be the best player at their position for 10 years. Lest we forget Lyle Alzado who died of (brain?) cancer some years ago that he attributed entirely to his misuse of roids.

Originally posted by thinker

It's sad and scary - I saw a survey of pro football players a few years ago. About 60% said they'd be willing to die at 50 if they could be the best player at their position for 10 years.

That's what they say while they are playing, but when they are 49 and about to die, they blame the NFL or fans or some other crap for putting the burden of being a star on them...

What a freak.

And I wouldn't say it to his face, but is he, uh...gay? I mean, purple contacts and nipple piercings?

The article said he had a woman in his room, but it didn't say who she was. It could have been his sister or something.

I almost never root for a player to get injured, but it might be different in Boston's case. He sounds like an abhorrent human being.

I said it then and I'll say it now, Laveranues Coles was the best wr available in FA this offseason.

Peerless Price has never proven he can be a #1 wr in the NFL, David Boston, coming off a major injury, legal problems....

Coles came out of college with a bad rap, he was a model citizen with the Jets, his work ethic is AWESOME.

Get Coles the ball, the Jets didn't really take advantage of all of Coles' abilities when he was here, we never really threw the ball deep, at least not effectively. He's going to be a superstar.

Originally posted by Bang

Marty will make sure that at least half of the 38 pass attempts they expect to make ths year go to him.

~Bang

C'mon, Marty will throw the ball at least 3 times a game - Tomlinson will need a breather now and again. :laugh:

As far as Jones goes, I haven't really noticed him this year, but, even in college, he had a serious set of guns on him.

I'm just thankful we don't have to face him two times a year anymore with the Cardinals. In fact, I'm glad he's not in the NFC anymore.

For him personally, I hope he truly is "clean" and is simply taken bodybuilding to another level with detail and nutrition. Otherwise, we'll be reading about his death and the TRUE reasons behind the phenomenal growth.... that he stuck JOBE Fertilizer sticks up his rear at night before sleep.

Boston made it clear during contract talks with Chargers GM A.J. Smith that he and Danney were a package deal. At Schottenheimer's request, Boston promised to work out twice a week at the team facility, but he otherwise wanted to be free to train alone with his guy. "We're flexible," Smith says. "It all worked out."

Looks like old Marty has loosened up on the workout issue. I'm sure somewhere Larry Centers is chuckling.

I think if Boston stays healthy he's gonna be put up a heck of a lot more than 3 a game. People tend to forget Marty's years with the Chiefs where Grbac put up over 4000+ a season. I see a ton of running and Boston getting fed a BUNCH!

Oh and I think when healthy, Boston is the best WR in the game. he's got everything Moss, Harrison, TO and the rest of those lists have plus one other major thing....beast like strength. He's the best no doubt.

As for the roids or HGH....

I think it could be either or. Boston has always been a freak even in his days here at OSU. Guys his size just aren't supposed to be that fast. Training methods with Coaches have gotten so dialed in though that just about anything is possible with legal supplements. You should see the different things that different coaches want me to take for endurance racing, it's like being a chemsit and if you don't have guidance, it can be as confusing as any Chem class when it comes to using the right stuff in the right amounts. And the results are absolutely dramatic folks.

Food if used right can do some pretty amazing things too, especially if the person making the diet changes was a bad eater to begin with.

Originally posted by SonnyJ

C'mon, Marty will throw the ball at least 3 times a game - Tomlinson will need a breather now and again. :laugh:

you mean Marty isnt going to throw Boston at RB when LT needs to rest? where is the spirit of the martyball... :silly:

Archived