Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mistake thread.

Hubbs

Thought my browser was having problems with ES. It wasn't. I guess I'll leave the original post so people won't be too confused, along with the explanation:

I dropped something on my keyboard yesterday, and my browser was open to ES. Ever since then, Safari has been displaying ES almost with a sort of gray fog, as if I turned down the contrast on my screen, but I only have this problem with ES. I've actually fiddled with my contrast settings (I'm on a Macbook, if that matters) and I only seem to be able to change contrast universally, not for anything specific. I've restarted Safari, I've restarted my computer, I've loaded ES in multiple windows... nothing works. When I look at anything else in Safari, there's no problem, and when I look at ES in Firefox, there's no problem. So anyone have even the slightest idea what's going on?

And then sideshow24 dropped some knowledge on me: http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=326744

Thats exactly what I did when I saw this thread, there was already a thread about this. My point is you only carry a joke so far and then your just a pain in the ass.

I still have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but I'm a professional pain in the ass, so just consider my posts to be me honing my craft. :silly:

Archived