Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post your advertisement fail!

polywog999

yeah... the one-trick-pony-show got kinda boring about 75 post ago.... but you can't acount for other people's lack of humor. :whoknows:

I'm tickled you follow my teachings.:silly:

Now, shut up and stop hijacking.:evilg:

thedirtyhoe.jpg

I myself found the Obama advertising fail funny as hell! Just because some still blindly follow him makes it that much more hilarious.

Can we leave the political bull**** out of this thread. I mean there are many other political threads you guys can go **** up, so stay out of this one.

Can we leave the political bull**** out of this thread. I mean there are many other political threads you guys can go **** up, so stay out of this one.

I don't see where someone finding a political ad funny is a problem.

However, political ads are closer to the intent of the thread, than all the ****ing about your boy getting picked at.

asianrestaurant.jpg

I drive through Indiana once every year, and every time I see those billboards my inner Beavis takes over. :ols:

I don't have a picture of one of their signs, but right here in the D.C. area there's a company called HITT Contracting.

There was also a billboard on rt. 17 near Fredericksburg for a company called Triple K. I think it's a flooring or carpeting company. Not gonna try to look up that one online! :ols:

They did our fence. :ols:

I don't see where someone finding a political ad funny is a problem.

However, political ads are closer to the intent of the thread, than all the ****ing about your boy getting picked at.

If it was something overtly funny, sure; however, your "political ad" was a political statement. Political statements tend to divide and I think people would be happier if you found a thread where the division was welcome.

If it was something overtly funny, sure; however, your "political ad" was a political statement. Political statements tend to divide and I think people would be happier if you found a thread where the division was welcome.

It still beats the pants off of the absolutely ****ing nothing, that you contributed. Don't it?

allageorgy.jpg

Thank you everyone, for making this thread so fun. I would like to stay away from the political bickering, though. I don't care if someone posts Obama or whatever, just make sure Its funny. Also, no one is making you laugh if you don't like It so, lighten up!

Archived