Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post your advertisement fail!

polywog999

these are all over indiana and i think into illinois.

how a dude named raper convinces people to come check out his rv is beyond me, but he's been in business for decades from what i hear.

I drive through Indiana once every year, and every time I see those billboards my inner Beavis takes over. :ols:

I don't have a picture of one of their signs, but right here in the D.C. area there's a company called HITT Contracting.

There was also a billboard on rt. 17 near Fredericksburg for a company called Triple K. I think it's a flooring or carpeting company. Not gonna try to look up that one online! :ols:

There is a billboard halfway between Mobile, AL and Montgomery, AL that says "go to church or the devil will get you". It has a picture of the devil next to it, pitchfork and all.

I always try to snap a picture of it but it sneaks up on you and I'm always going to fast.

There is a billboard halfway between Mobile, AL and Montgomery, AL that says "go to church or the devil will get you". It has a picture of the devil next to it, pitchfork and all.

I always try to snap a picture of it but it sneaks up on you and I'm always going to fast.

Zoony, please visit this thread...

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=326522

;)

There was also a billboard on rt. 17 near Fredericksburg for a company called Triple K. I think it's a flooring or carpeting company. Not gonna try to look up that one online! :ols:

That's Triple-K Fencing, and yeah, it's always made me go... wait, what?!

And then they put up the fence around our yard. They did a great job, but now there's a sign on our fence that has "Triple-K" on it. :doh:

We may have let vines grow over that portion of the fence...

That's Triple-K Fencing, and yeah, it's always made me go... wait, what?!

And then they put up the fence around our yard. They did a great job, but now there's a sign on our fence that has "Triple-K" on it. :doh:

We may have let vines grow over that portion of the fence...

:ols:

That reminds me, when I lived in St. Paul there was a dry cleaner down the street called White Way Cleaners. Not as egregious as Triple K but it still sends the wrong message IMO!

Please try to keep politics out of this :doh:

Sorry. Didn't see that request in the OP.

Start your own thread, if you wish.

Besides, the product hasn't lived up to the advertising.

Archived