Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Videos)Landon Donovan Goal Reactions + Spanish announcers

Sticksboi05

Thanks for posting these. I'm not a fan but I accidentally wound up in one of these celebrations because I went out to eat at a sports bar for lunch that day. If this doesn't give you chills and make you at least want to 'try' to watch soccer, somethings wrong.

My work has a bar and I got there with about 10 min to go, I had work at 12. I work in the airport so there was a lot of people at the bar and when that goal happened...man it was so awesome to celebrate with a bunch of people like that. I'll never forget that goal...ever. Seeing other people's reactions gives me the chills everytime. I hope theres more of those moments to come this World Cup...too bad I turn 21 July 27th...

Im so glad I turned 21 in time for this year's WC. Going to bars to watch the game is an unmatched experience (except for actually being in South Africa).

This thread +1000000000

I'm still 20, but I'm in Europe. ;)

Nothing like cheering and going crazy for team USA in enemy territory, eh? :) The outdoor viewing in Hungary is cool.

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/news/student-s-video-tribute-to-donovan-a-hit--fbintl_ro-videodonovan062510.html

Within hours, the video had gone viral, and as the American players headed to bed on Friday night ahead of their round-of-16 match against Ghana in Rustenburg, more than 350,000 viewers had tuned in.

It didn’t take long for the images to be passed through to the USA’s training camp near Pretoria and onto the laptop of Donovan himself. For all of the praise and plaudits the goal-scoring star received after his moment of glory, it was seeing the reaction sparked by his calm strike into the bottom corner of the Algerian net that touched him the most.

“Not sure if you guys saw this but it brings tears to my eyes every time,” Donovan wrote on his Facebook account, while linking to Donoho’s video. “Thank you all so much … we can do it.”

I think this is so cool. I hope this lights a fire under their ass, would be fun to watch the USA make a deep run.

People need to stop confusing the World Cup with soccer. Two different animals my friends. There are far more World Cup fans than there are soccer fans.

I've been a World Cup fan, but now that I recently learned that ESPN has EPL rights I might start watching that too.

There is a Spanish annoucer that says A bad word everytime someone scores.

Gooooal....azo...azo..azo.

Which is the bad word?

Archived