Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Insider: Buffalo News reports Santana Moss is the unnamed Redskin implicated in the Galea reports [edit: now with Buffalo News article]

jferraro

This was rumored in the other thread, but had yet to get confirmation. Dont know if this counts as confirmation, but I'll wait and see. If I had to guess, it probably is true and the Redskins will deal with it accordingly.

I'm just waiting to see if Tom Brady gets caught or not.

Read the entire article, it doesn't look like Tana will be charged with anything!

Thats because HGH isn't technically illegal and it's commonly used for treatments, however it is banned for athletes in virtually all sports and Galea is in trouble for smuggling it in with no license to distribute it in the US .

Just because he's not charged with a crime doesn't mean he won't get a heavy suspension from the league.

and so it begins. this thread will have 300+ posts by day's end.

assuming Moss is charged/suspended, etc. what's the starting WR situation gonna look like now? Thomas I think should nail #1, Kelly #2, who's the slot?

Galloway. Championship.

What position would galloway play? surely not the slot

Why wouldn't he play slot?

Just out of curiousity. I'm still not jumping to conclusions about Moss, one way or the other. I'd like to see this play out, but this line has me curious.

Archived