Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Medical Marijuana ( And quesions will be answered)

HoggLife

I was trying to help give someone advice on Medical Marijuana and was attacked for doing so. If anyone wants to discuss it we can here and if anyone wants facts on it to know if it can help them you can also private message me and I will help you get the information you want.

A couple of questions...

What's the most common ailment for which medical marijuana is prescribed? Glaucoma? And how is it dispensed? Do patients need a doctor's prescription?

Here in L.A. it's probably headaches or back pain. That excuse gives you 6 months.

The following list of ailments against which cannabis is thought to be effective was published in a House of Lords report, The Therapeutic Uses of Cannabis – Second Report, 2001:

AIDS Wasting Syndrome

Arthritis

Brain Injury/Stroke

Multiple Sclerosis

Nausea associated with cancer Chemotherapy

Anti-Tumour Effects

Asthma

Epilepsy

Glaucoma

Schizophrenia

General Pain

Migraine

Eating Disorders

I have chronic pain and arthritis in one of my knees, could I get a Rx?

Do you live in a state that has Medical Marijuana legal? If so what state do you live in and I will get all the information you need and PM you. Just give me a hour to find the information for you.

Do you need a doctor's prescription in California to obtain medical marijuana?

Yes you do need a doctors prescription. Though I will tell you as long as you have $125 and a ride to the doctor you can get your prescription even if you dont use it for medical use. People do get the prescription just so they can smoke for personal use. I will tell you the 100% truth even if if gives you more ammo to have to say bad things about Marijuana :)

Is it mainly used for pain or symptom relief or does it actually have any curative properties and if so, for which illnesses.

Im going to get all the info you need. I want to make sure I give you the full information you are asking for. But yes it does have curative properties. It reduces tumors. That is one thing I know for sure. My wife had a small brain tumor and Medical Marijuana helped get rid of it 100%.

Yes you do need a doctors prescription. Though I will tell you as long as you have $125 and a ride to the doctor you can get your prescription even if you dont use it for medical use. People do get the prescription just so they can smoke for personal use. I will tell you the 100% truth even if if gives you more ammo to have to say bad things about Marijuana :)

Which gets to the heart of my skepticism about the medical marijuana movement. It seems to me that it arose mainly as a dodge around laws banning marijuana. So congrats to the stoners for engineering that work-around. But it's hard to swallow that marijuana is this great medical panacea for all these ailments. I would contend its medical value is limited, and the proliferation of marijuana dispensaries is way out of proportion to its medical benefit.

Hiccup. Hiccup.

I actually believe Marijuana should be legal. That being said I am against people that use the Medical Marijuana movement just to be able to smoke it for personal reasons. Because of these people that is why people like you are more skeptical of it and I totally understand your point of view 100%. It does help out more than you can believe. I can send you videos of people that take marijuana and how it helps them if you want. Californians have founds ways around the Medical Marijuana laws so that some can have it for personal use but all other states that have Medical Marijuana learned from California how to write their laws better I think to help this from happening as much. You are totally right for thinking how you do though.

Not in D.C. yet bro.

The DC council unanimously approved it, it would take the House and Senate passing a joint resolution that would need President Obama's signature to be blocked.

Not sure what the consensus is on that happening though. But from what I've read it sounds like the pro-Med marijuana groups are pretty optimistic.

The DC council unanimously approved it, it would take the House and Senate passing a joint resolution that would need President Obama's signature to be blocked.

Not sure what the consensus is on that happening though. But from what I've read it sounds like the pro-Med marijuana groups are pretty optimistic.

Oh yeah, it is totally going to happen. It just isn't in place yet.

quesion (KWEE'zhun) noun -- what stoners answer with "I'll get that information for you." [derivation English "question."]

Well considering Im not a stoner. I do not smoke marijuana. I do provide it for my wife and I work at a Medical dispensary as a quality control manager. It might sound pretty crazy but ya I dont smoke. Actually to tell the truth I smoke about 1-3 times a year. I have not smoked once this year yet. And I want to be able to get full information for people not half ass answers.

I still dont understand your response though. I was looking to give an answer and said I will get the info for them. I have access to all the information but it is not memorized.

Which gets to the heart of my skepticism about the medical marijuana movement. It seems to me that it arose mainly as a dodge around laws banning marijuana. So congrats to the stoners for engineering that work-around. But it's hard to swallow that marijuana is this great medical panacea for all these ailments. I would contend its medical value is limited, and the proliferation of marijuana dispensaries is way out of proportion to its medical benefit.

Hiccup. Hiccup.

It was a 1st step. The legalization of marijuana is on the November ballot in California and it will likely pass.

Archived