Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Medical Marijuana ( And quesions will be answered)

HoggLife

For me I find eating edibles is better then smoking. I small brownie or cookie is just perfect. It depends on hoe strong the marijuana butter is but most I get is very very good so when I say a brownie I literally mean a small 3inch x 3 inch square.

Marijuana is going to have different effects on people just like anyother drug out there. My sister never smoked in her entire life and when she had cancer and was going through chemo smoking was the only thing that helped with her nasuea (sp?) and allowed her to eat. There are so many types of strains out there you really never know what you are getting unless there are facilities that allow you to see what you get. Anywhere else you're either getting swag, middies, or KB and all of them have different effects at least they do with me. My wife has stomach issues and weed is the only thing that helps with her pain. Weed relaxes the stomach muscles which is one of the reasons you get the munchies cause it makes the stomach expand. I can't wait til its passed in PA cause I will be there for a card. I use it for stress and headaches because I can honestly say it works for "me". I have been on prescriptions for stress and they just make me sick. Weed isn't for everyone, but just because you smoke for craps and gigs or you use it for medical reasons doesn't mean you should lump those people into "potheads" or "stoners" . You would be surprised on how many people smoke and who they are.

Archived