Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread: New England at Washington.

Art

On that one run Dockery pushed his block way upfield... I forgot to mention that earlier on that good drive we had in the second quarter Fiore was making the snaps at center. I noticed it several times.

I'm thinking we're going to have some close games this year. The question is our Dline and SP teams coverage.

Couple of quick observations:

Rock looks like he's our power back, and for good reason

The defense of line looked to get more QB pressure after Noble left

And the Skins looks pretty good on Offense after the first the first drive, and the defense looked to sure things up after the first 2 New England drives.

So wtf, i drive around trying to find a bar that is showing the game, come home go through 48 pages of skins pages...find the geo challenged..and have gathered that noble hurt..need DT !!!! Watson, Dockery, Coles look good...Gardner dropped a pass..Patrick johnson is sucking! rob looks ok?...and still have the penalty bug...rock looking good...jansen not looking good?..and now 98 kickoff return???..ohman.

Right you are, Jimbo, ST have been dreadful for two straight years.

the common thread is the coaching. Stock may be used to having all veteran ST in KC with Marty, but he has not been impressive in molding units of younger players here in DC.

Archived