Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread: New England at Washington.

Art

I'm not going to say that we're worldbeaters out there, but we have a lot of new blood in key positions. I have faith that the team will come together over the next few weeks on defense.

Special teams is another story, but barker is having a good game today. The penalties are a bit much, but, bellichek's team hasn't exaclty played penalty free football, and bellichek is a heckuva coach.

-DB

R.Johnson forces a pass down field after getting away from the rush, he could have run for the first down and gotten out of bounds. well close to the first, better than the result of the next play. 2 yd WR screen.

Barker punt. Another beautiful punt, fair catch on the 10. They should threaten to cut him every week!

Barker looks like the all pro we signed a couple of years ago.

in this case I disagree EM.

even if the Skins trade for Dalton or another DL, they are still going to need L. Jackson, Zellner and perhaps B. Jackson step up and contribute as Noble and Upshaw may not be available.

so, their performances as well as those of Bauman and Pierce, the first guys off the bench at CB and LB ARE important for 2003.

Archived