Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What about Lt Jamall Brown from the Saints ?

36HAMMER

Been in the league for 6 years and is one of the better young tackles.He did hurt his knee last year and the back up filled in greatly so they don't need both.His contract is up next year and the Nfl channel said that the Saints figure it would be hard to resign him and they have this other tackle playing great for much less.We can trade for him if he passes an exam with anywhere between a 3rd to a 2nd and still keep our 4th over all pick.And with that Shanahan can either get his beloved Qb or trade down or get someone else he wants.This is the most logical choice as Gaither is too slow for us and i've not heard of any other established LT that is available.So, Feel free to share opinion's and thoughts.To me the trade for Mcnabb demands that the Skins do what ever to get this line taken care of and we have no LT as you all know.Tommorrow night is going to be crazy.So put your money down on a number and lets see where the ball stops ladies and gentleman.:helmet:

I would take Brown ( who has missed 2 of the last 3 years , i believe) + their first round pick

for

AH + Rocky

4 (Eric Berry/QB/Okung/Trent)

32( Another OT or trade for late 2nd + late 3rd)

or even trade the 4th Overall for a late first and 3rd... hmmm

Archived