Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

msnbc: Army to court martial 'birther' officer

JMS

Of course not. But she might talk about the "home country" now and then. It's her heritage. Michelle did not say "My Husband was born in Kenya."

Making hay of this is silly.

Translation: after spinning and spinning away, I'll just blow it off and try to ignore it because I can't stand back and observe the video without personal bias and objectively analyze Michelle's comment.

Predicto, I assume you were born in the US. I assume you have foreign ancestors somewhere in your tree. I assume you would say the US is your home country.

Seriously, why would she say "they went on a trip and visited Barack's home country of Kenya"? Why not just say, we went to Kenya?

Do you know what an "assistant attorney general" is?

It is any attorney employed by the attorney general's office in a state. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of AAGs in California alone. Several of my friends became AAGs on the day they graduated from law school.

A dime a dozen in cali

Translation: after spinning and spinning away, I'll just blow it off and try to ignore it because I can't stand back and observe the video without personal bias and objectively analyze Michelle's comment.

Why are you trying to analyze this offhand comment in a complete vacuum?

Do you really understand what you are suggesting? You are suggesting that

1. Obama's underaged mother who had no money, travelled to Kenya on the eve of his birth in 1961 (when it was really hard to get to kenya at all) and delivered him there (because the hospitals are so much better in 1961 Kenya than in the USA),

2. She planted false stories in the Honolulu newspapers at the time of birth to hide this fact, because she knew in 1961 that her little negro baby might want to be president someday and had to be a natural born citizen rather than just a citizen (which he automatically would be no matter where he was born)

3. She smuggled little Barack back into the country with no passport,

4. Obama created false documents to hide his parentage and wrote an entire book lying about his background because he knew as soon as he got out of law school that he was going to run for President (and being a mere citizen was not enough - he had to be "natural born")

4. Obama has lived this lie for almost 50 years, gotten all of his all his advisors to lie about it, created false documents, got elected and sworn in,

5. AND HE LET MICHELLE SPILL THE BEANS IN AN OBSCURE SPEECH BEFORE SOME GAY ACTIVISTS!

That is the dumbest theory I have ever heard. Really. Dumb.

Predicto, I assume you were born in the US. I assume you have foreign ancestors somewhere in your tree. I assume you would say the US is your home country.

Seriously, why would she say "they went on a trip and visited Barack's home country of Kenya"? Why not just say, we went to Kenya?

I don't have a foreign-born father, so of course I wouldn't say that. If my father was born in Ireland, I might say that in some contexts.

You have to start out paranoid to read anything into this.

Why are you trying to analyze this offhand comment in a complete vacuum?

Do you really understand what you are suggesting? You are suggesting that

1. Obama's underaged mother who had no money, travelled to Kenya on the eve of his birth in 1961 (when it was really hard to get to kenya at all) and delivered him there (because the hospitals are so much better in 1961 Kenya than in the USA),

2. She planted false stories in the Honolulu newspapers at the time of birth to hide this fact, because she knew in 1961 that her little negro baby might want to be president someday and had to be a natural born citizen rather than just a citizen (which he automatically would be no matter where he was born)

3. She smuggled little Barack back into the country with no passport,

4. Obama created false documents to hide his parentage and wrote an entire book lying about his background because he knew as soon as he got out of law school that he was going to run for President (and being a mere citizen was not enough - he had to be "natural born")

4. Obama has lived this lie for almost 50 years, gotten all of his all his advisors to lie about it, created false documents, got elected and sworn in,

5. AND HE LET MICHELLE SPILL THE BEANS IN AN OBSCURE SPEECH BEFORE SOME GAY ACTIVISTS!

That is the dumbest theory I have ever heard. Really. Dumb.

I don't have a foreign-born father, so of course I wouldn't say that. If my father was born in Ireland, I might say that in some contexts.

You have to start out paranoid to read anything into this.

Well, you are like your idol Obama. Talking in long, wordy paragraphs, spinning away, and at the same time doesn't say a thing.

A dime a dozen in cali

Yep.

I never realized that birthers believed that Philip Berg was once "the second in command of the Attorney General of Pennsylvania" rather than "just one attoney of innumerable attorneys who were once employed by the state."

This may explain why they give him any credence at all.

Well, you are like your idol Obama. Talking in long, wordy paragraphs, spinning away, and at the same time doesn't say a thing.

The reason I didn't enter this thread is for one reason only - I'm not a birther, but everyone here knows of my conservative credentials.

For the record - I like it when someone fully explains their positions and uses the necessary rhetoric to make the conversation interesting. Too, I appreciate the time and effort that is taken to respond (to me directly or to others). Just saying.

He said a lot, explaining quite explicitly the absurdity of the position that Michelle Obama let the cat out of the bag.

You asked, why would she say that? I suspect you already know, because someone who can't figure this out is not too bright and you strike me as a sharp enough guy. But for the record, she said it to honor Barack's heritage. Why did she use the term "home country"? Because it expressed the respect the Obama's have and the special relationship they feel with the land of his ancestors. And because, unlike the birthers, Michelle Obama is a normal human being who speaks without caring too much how the knuckleheads will parse her words for hidden meaning.

Sorry, but that is just one of the most pathetic responses to a detailed, well thought out post I have ever seen. Could you really not at least talk even a little bit about all of the things Predicto pointed out?

Did you ignore the content of the post because you believe that Obama's mother and Obama himself did all of the things Predicto was asking in a hypothetical manner, or did you just not have anything rational to respond with so you searched through a database of answers and came up with the equivalent of "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, YOU'RE A DUMBFACE!"?

He said a lot, explaining quite explicitly the absurdity of the position that Michelle Obama let the cat out of the bag.

You asked, why would she say that? I suspect you already know, because someone who can't figure this out is not too bright and you strike me as a sharp enough guy. But for the record, she said it to honor Barack's heritage. Why did she use the term "home country"? Because it expressed the respect the Obama's have and the special relationship they feel with the land of his ancestors. And because, unlike the birthers, Michelle Obama is a normal human being who speaks without caring too much how the knuckleheads will parse her words for hidden meaning.

Maybe a "Freudian Slip" by Michelle? Why not say "the homeland of Barack's father"?

Don't shoot the messenger. Michelle said "Barack's home country of Kenya, not some birther making up stories and conspiracy theories.

Sorry, but that is just one of the most pathetic responses to a detailed, well thought out post I have ever seen. Could you really not at least talk even a little bit about all of the things Predicto pointed out?

Did you ignore the content of the post because you believe that Obama's mother and Obama himself did all of the things Predicto was asking in a hypothetical manner, or did you just not have anything rational to respond with so you searched through a database of answers and came up with the equivalent of "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, YOU'RE A DUMBFACE!"?

You are silly....shhh.....

Well there you go, you've found the smoking gun. I look forward to these shocking facts being used to unseat the obviously fake president.

You guys are amusing....did you even read my original post here or did you just jump in with rabid drivel?

Well there you go, you've found the smoking gun. I look forward to these shocking facts being used to unseat the obviously fake president.

HOLY CRAP! Has anyone seen this yet???

Just look at the start of Obama's Inaugural speech.

My fellow citizens:

I stand here today humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our ancestors. I thank President Bush for his service to our nation, as well as the generosity and cooperation he has shown throughout this transition.

Forty-four Americans have now taken the presidential oath. The words have been spoken during rising tides of prosperity and the still waters of peace. Yet, every so often, the oath is taken amidst gathering clouds and raging storms. At these moments, America has carried on not simply because of the skill or vision of those in high office, but because We the People have remained faithful to the ideals of our forebearers, and true to our founding documents.crifices borne by our ancestors. I thank President Bush for his service to our nation, as well as the generosity and cooperation he has shown throughout this transition.

Well, that does it for me. THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT!

Archived