Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Adam_Schefter, Westbrook talking with GB

Dr Drunkenstein

ATN please. Doesn't have much to do with Redskins news.

I think a strong argument can be made that Westbrook should have been considered before Parker or Johnson AND Westbrook is going from a division rival to another NFC team.........but you don't think it has much to do with the Redskins? Wow........

I think a strong argument can be made that Westbrook should have been considered before Parker or Johnson AND Westbrook is going from a division rival to another NFC team.........but you don't think it has much to do with the Redskins? Wow........

It is not related to the skins in any way... Otherwise you could make a thread about any player in the league and post a thread on it in the Stadium. It goes in ATN because it involve teams that arent the Redskins.

This has nothing to do with the Redskins, your right. And anyways, we don't need another player on our team who is constantly hurt, never practices, ect. wow.....

Archived