Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

@Schefter-Skins NOT shopping Big Al

TK

Sorry Mods didn't see TK's post. Do with this as you want.

Adam_Schefter

Despite rampant speculation, Redskins NOT shopping Albert Haynesworth and haven't had any trade discussions regarding him since March 31. 2 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Well there you have it. It came from the man himself.

What the flip is going on, this media circus is giving me a headache. You almost have to trade a low-character guy like Big Al at this point. A.) There's been talk of discord between him and fellow teammates, B.) Once you've hurt his ego (offering to trade him), I don't ever see him giving the same half assed effort he gave last season.

What?!? The media was wrong?!? No way!! [/sARCASM]

More like JLC and Reid were wrong, since they were the ones most pushing this story. It doesn't mean that they didn't bring him up during McNabb talks, but that he isn't actively being traded. Not much different than Campbell last year after the Cutler trade.

thank goodness.... I know I'm in a minority believing Haynesworth should stay a redskin.

I think he will be an amazing DE in a 3-4 system.

You're not in the minority, just the minority that post on ES.....LOL I too think he's a beast and will remain one if properly used in this system, whatever it is.

Training Camp is going to be real interesting when we get to see what going on with that unit.

thank goodness.... I know I'm in a minority believing Haynesworth should stay a redskin.

I think he will be an amazing DE in a 3-4 system.

well then I am in the minority also. Big Al is going to be a beast this year, and I believe the coaches will have him at DE (and DT when we go 43 fronts).

Unless another team offers us a 1st rounder and eats part of his bonus that we just paid, he ain't going anywhere IMO.

I hope Big Al is in the best shape of his life and comes into OTA's and training-camp ready to unload on someone.

This is one of those things that makes it seem like certain media members have something against our team. Then, when they're reporting BS, wonder why we hate them. Kind of like Pasquerelli at ESPN, NEVER has anything good to say about the Skins (his most recent article is, "McNabb trade is a lose/lose".......really?!).

Adam_Schefter: Some more big reasons Albert Haynesworth won't be traded this off-season. RT@adbrandt Paid 21M on April 1, 32M past yr, won't trade now.

Damn if that don't sound familiar. Wonder where I've heard that before....:)

Archived