Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Perfect Draft Scenario.. (how can you disagree with this?!!)

soljaofjesus

How about this:

* Trade Campbell and Carter for a mid 2nd/ 3rd round pick to anyone lol

* Trade the #4 to the Ravens for Gaither, their first and their 2nd (statistically they come out on top)

* Draft Tebow in the Second Round

* Draft O-line with the 1st and other 2nd round.

I know the point values are not in our favor but:

* We get 3 offensive lineman ...maybe 4 if we can pick up Ed Wang in the 4th round.

* We get a veteran in Donovan McNabb

* Tebow gets to learn from McNabb and get hungry to take over when ready.

What do you guys think?

Gaither doesn't fit the zone blocking scheme. If we're not using McNabb as trade bait for Bradford then we have to go with Okung, if Detroit doesn't, or try and trade down and pick up more picks and then go with an OT in the middle of the 1st and OT or OG with a 2nd round pick.

I hope we stay at 4 and take BPA, then trade JC, Carter, Rogers for 3rd round picks, then package 2 of those 3rd rounders and trade back into the 2nd round and pick up some Oline help.

My dream scenario is to give DM a 3 year deal, hope Bradford drops at 4 and let him learn from DM for a year or 2 and pick up Oline help in the 2nd and 3rd round picks we have via trade proposed above

Tebow is why I can disagree with this.

Exactly. I can't stand that guy as a QB. He's a great person and he's a winner in college but he's a project and any team that drafts him in the 2nd is wasting a perfectly good pick. I would love to eat those words because of what I said about him above, but no way. I hope he slips to the 6th or so where he should. I mean c'mon, Brennan with his numbers was a late 6th rd pick. I don't see Teblow as a better PASSER than Brennan. No way, no how.

I saw pick up someone like Pike in the late rounds if they aren't going to draft Clausen or Bradford with the 4th.

I don't mind trading back either if no one is available that they want or if they can get more picks but if Bradford is there you TAKE HIM!

I like everything but the Tebow pick.

I'd rather spend those 3 picks in the first two rounds on more OL to go with Gaither. Or at least two of them on the OL with the other pick being spent on a player who dropped far lower than he should havev.

Tebow.......??? Uhhh, no. Just no. Plus he's probably not going to end up at the QB position anyhow, regardless of how bad he wants it. I'd prefer McCoy in the second. And if he isn't there in the second we should just wait till next year. But I do like everything else - just think it's a bit far fetched. Ravens are much smarter than to give up Gaither, 1st, and 2nd. It just seems like way too much. Plus, they have no reason to covet the #4....do they?

Tebow is why I can disagree with this.

Tim Tebow would be a waste of a draft pick. The Redskins have a lot of other holes that need to be filled and QB is now not one of them. They have a perennial Pro Bowler, veteran backup, and a young gun in the line up. They also have Jason Campbell who will be be gone either before or during the draft. No need to get another project in Tebow. Colt Brennan had better numbers and already has more league experience for less money.

HTTR

Archived