Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HFSTIVAL to return September 18, 2010!!!!

Titaw

What the hell? Did they decide, you know what we are going to bury HFS once and for all, let's get the biggest group of bad bands and call it the resurrected HFStival.

Whelp, CBS you have disappoined me once again!

Yea talk about pathetic. You cant just call anything HFStival. They are going to ruin the name recognition.

Yea talk about pathetic. You cant just call anything HFStival. They are going to ruin the name recognition.

You go from Jay-Z, Eminem, Godsmack, Paparoach, POD to Billy Idol and Tird Eye Blind, GTF outta here!!

You go from Jay-Z, Eminem, Godsmack, Paparoach, POD to Billy Idol and Tird Eye Blind, GTF outta here!!

I fail to see your distinction between poop and poop; Godsmack, Papa Roach & POD are awful--and they have nothing to do with what the "real" HFS used to stand for.

Give me The Pixies! Give me Pavement! Give me Gang Of Four! Guided By Voices! Lush! The Charlatans UK! Lemonheads!

...y'know... "real" HFS stuff, not ****ty nu-metal.

I fail to see your distinction between poop and poop; Godsmack, Papa Roach & POD are awful--and they have nothing to do with what the "real" HFS used to stand for.

Give me The Pixies! Give me Pavement! Give me Gang Of Four! Guided By Voices! Lush! The Charlatans UK! Lemonheads!

Um no...Godsmack and Papa Roach >>>>>>>> crap bands that you named

Dude those bands you named are god awful, I mean they use that music for torture in Gitmo. I'm serious, they use the pixies and gang of four as torture in Gitmo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Main Stage

Third Eye Blind

Billy Idol

Everclear

Ed Kowalczyk from Live

Presidents Of the United States of America

Fuel

Lit

Marcy Playground

Locals Stage

Jimmie’s Chicken Shack

Jah Works

Fools And Horses

Lionize

Honor By August

Middle Distance Runner

RPM – Restoring Poetry in Music

http://www.hfstival.com

SS, you guys aren't even married yet and shes already controlling your life.

MAN THE **** UP DUDE!!!

If I were heavily interested, I wouldn't give a **** what she thought and I'd go anyway (she wouldn't mind anyhow). I just think it would be cool to go, not totally super awesome spectacular. So it doesn't really matter to me if I go. It probably won't live up to the old HFStivals of my young stupid childhood anyhow.

I sure hope HFS can come back ad they can grow this event back to being something like it used to be. They had some pretty sick lineups in 2000-2004. I don't care for "old school HFS." That was before my time, but being a part of those crowds at RFK when I was in high school was absolutely awesome. I actually thought Godsmack was pretty good. The sound quality of the music at RFK was never that good. It was more about what bands could get the crowd into it. Jay Z, The Offspring, and Godsmack did that for me and I'm not a huge fan of them at all.

As for this lineup, I think I'm going to pass. I wish they would go a little bit younger. Maybe throw some Coheed or something in there and I'd be interested. I don't know how much energy this lineup will bring.

I was psyched when the teasers came out, then when they announced the lineup I was let down and more than likely I am gonna pass. Fuel is alright, but the rest I am not gonna rush out and buy tix for.

Archived