Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Rams to work out McCoy (MET)

gutlead74

So the Rams really think it's possible McCoy could be a franchise QB, or is it them really wanting one of the stud DT's and hoping McCoy can develop into a serviceable/game manager type-QB?

If Bradford is that much better than McCoy then I don't see why they would pass him up (Bradford). Or maybe they don't want to pay Bradford the guaranteed money as a #1 pick QB.

Dear lord please help people to learn the Rules. Especially the ones regarding searching & formatting thread titles.

Indeed.

10. Please adhere to the following policies when using content from other websites:

If you are posting an article from a news source, title your thread in the following format: "SHORTFORM SOURCE: HEADLINE" (Ex.: "WP: Redskins Name Mike Shanahan New Head Coach") without editorializing the headline with your own version.

Include a direct link (i.e. URL) to the original page/site. Paste the URL directly atop the post. This provides credibility and attribution, and allows visitors the option of visiting the respective websites.

Include a portion or portions of the article's relevant text (for example, the lead sentence or a particular paragraph or two). Please resist from posting large sections of the content.

Is this guy comparable to bradford? its times like these when i wish i followed college football.

Not really. Bradford is smarter and has a better arm. McCoy has an edge in mobility, but his arm is suspect. Some scouts have said they don't think he has the arm strength to make all the NFL throws. Particularly the deep out.

Colt McCoy was a perfect 58 of 58 at his pro day and looked good with his footwork and throwing on the move....when does extremeskins fal in love and say that he is te next coming? Cuz Bradford threw one incomplete...McCoy did not

Bradford came off a long rehab for an injury that required surgery, McCoy did not. Like everyone is saying, these pro day's don't really prove anything as far as talent. Everyone has seen the film on these guys. It was bigger for Bradford because he is considered the best QB in the draft by many, and no one had seen him throw since his surgery.

Archived