Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Violent and Itching to Kill

nonniey

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Other sick individuals of note would include Lincoln, Grant, Sherman, Sheridan, the entire Union Army from the Civil war for that matter, as well as probably most of the people in the current military and most who have ever served etc and I would have hoped most Americans in general.

Man. Morons morons everywhere.

The way I see it the right to secede is the right to destroy the country. Yes I would use force to prevent that and I'm bound by oath to do this (as are all members of the Armed Forces)

This oath?

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Wouldn't that depend on your orders?

What if you were ordered to allow them to secede?:)

Is this narrative only now being brought up because there happens to be Democrats in control of the Whitehouse, Congress & Senate, who you happen to philosophically disagree with?

I mean if you are just posing the question as purely hypothetical? Or are you looking for an in-direct way to say Obama has "changed our way of life" ?

Are you addressing me nocal?

If so.. No...it is a ongoing thing for me that started early in life.

I don't support or call for secession now,or even in the past,but I certainly believe in the Right of States to it....and would fight for that right.

But I'd really rather make love

Are you addressing me nocal?

If so.. No...it is a ongoing thing for me that started early in life.

I don't support or call for secession now,or even in the past,but I certainly believe in the Right of States to it....and would fight for that right.

But I'd really rather make love

Haha nope. I was addressing the thread starter on his motivation for asking the question in the first place.

:cool:

Can we just turn the ridiculous civil war-secession-armed insurrection rhetoric down a notch? It's reaching assinine levels. The prospect of anything like that happening is so far-fetched compared to the attention devoted to it.

I wouldnt actually. I think the Union was wrong back then, and it would be now. Actually politicians back then understood it to be a states right to leave the union if it felt the Federal government was restricting State freedom. If a state decided to leave because of that, it would be in its rights.

Haha nope. I was addressing the thread starter on his motivation for asking the question in the first place.

:cool:

You would have needed to read a few follow on posts or the Civil War thread. I was a little ticked, I admit, that when I called someone on their support for the right to secede (There is no such right), that I was called a violent man itching to kill.

Archived