Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Close this thread! Pointless

kiingspadee

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

"No - I want classy guys like Rock who don't win trophies"

OP, really if your going to make obviously biased polls like this then please have someone else do it next time who will be less obvious how they want people to vote. The poll idea is good but the answers to it make me refuse to vote in it. Thanks

Yes - I'm not 100%, that he'll be a beast ,but he will be effective.

At the right contact price it could be a 3 fold winner:

1) It'll let us push Rocky into the middle with Fletch,

2) Porter will be able to help Rak adjust to 3-4

3) It'll will allow us to shop Carter (who, I don;t want to go, but we do need picks)

However, as I said it does depend on the contract, I don't think he's worth Fujita type money.

:dallasuck

Yes, he would be a good addition to our defense.

But I don't like the way you setup your poll. "No - I want classy guys like Rock who don't win trophies". Last I checked being a stand-up guy or a prick has nothing to do with winning trophies.

Tough call but Joey Porter can bring a lot to this team and he has played in the 3-4. The only thing is I hope it doesn't mean we cut Andre Carter but he wasn't good in the 3-4 in San Fran so who knows. But I don't credit Porter's passion like I do some other players

Tough call but Joey Porter can bring a lot to this team and he has played in the 3-4. The only thing is I hope it doesn't mean we cut Andre Carter but he wasn't good in the 3-4 in San Fran so who knows. But I don't credit Porter's passion like I do some other players

If we sign Porter, i really think we place Carter on the block.

"No - I want classy guys like Rock who don't win trophies"

OP, really if your going to make obviously biased polls like this then please have someone else do it next time who will be less obvious how they want people to vote. The poll idea is good but the answers to it make me refuse to vote in it. Thanks

Actually the whole classy thing was a joke that was said in the other thread - nothing biased about it

Archived