Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats with the certain upset people on this board. About how the offseason is going.

PigSkinRodeo

I've been a Redskins fan for over 21 years so it's kinda weird seeing how much moaining everyone is doing.Seems like the only people that are optimistic are myself and other true diehard skins fans on these forums. To a point i'm kinda sick of hearing people getting upset that were not signing big names or why aren't we signing every person out there it's uncapped blah blah . Just last year and the past decade people on here have done nothing but gripe about big singing. and over spending.. We have a real GM we have a real coach and staff. Have you ever seen the movie Miracle. My favorite line which i think and believe is true to wining. i feel it relates to all sports when you really think about it.. Craig Patrick You're missing some of the best players.

Herb Brooks I'm not looking for the best players, Craig. I'm looking for the right ones.

That's what I feel were doing looking for the right ones.

So be patient. Stop moaning about signing. We all wanted change now we got it. So let see what unfolds.. We will see a redskins team we have not seen in a long time.. This i Believe

Since you reply this is my reply

Wow you people take it as if i'm attacking everyone on the forum. Which i'm not i'm talking about a select few people i see here and there when reading post and such. Yeah i agree it sucks about being a 4-12 team last year. But i'm not crying i'm just voicing some excitement about this new era thats all.. So before you take it as a attack of sort maybe you should reread. We all want to win no doubt. We want to cheer for more then 4-12 but you know what thats what makes us fans. But at the same time we need to emprasse that this good coaching staff will but are players in the best postion unlike some of are other coaches of the past. Die hard fans will support there team just as much when losing cause it's there team and because they never give up no matter how long it takes to win.. That for some people in a true fan.

Exaggerate much? There are MANY people on here (myself included) that are elated with the direction we are heading in thus far. We've asked for real "football" minds to run the show and it appears that's what we have. Doesn't mean that we still can't scratch our heads at some of the move or lack thereof.

So quit ****ing and crying about those ****ing and crying.

Exaggerate much? There are MANY people on here (myself included) that are elated with the direction we are heading in thus far. We've asked for real "football" minds to run the show and it appears that's what we have. Doesn't mean that we still can't scratch our heads at some of the move or lack thereof.

No, he is right. All the moaning and groaning needs to stop. Not many players out there. And we all knew that before FA started. So, stop moaning!!!

Totally agree.....yo OP, sit your $5 camp fodder status azz down, before I make change....

I'm pretty excited and I feel optimistic about the Skin's future. I'm just bored out of my mind because there is hardly any news coming out. There are also unanswered questions about the team that I would like to see answered, such as QB etc....

No, he is right. All the moaning and groaning needs to stop. Not many players out there. And we all knew that before FA started. So, stop moaning!!!

Like I said. People in the right frame of mind know it's a new era with a completey new direction. So people like you and the OP need to stop acting like it's the majority of the people that are "moaning." Ya heard?

I think as a whole, this board is being pretty good about the new direction. A few doesn't depict the majority.

I agree....and there will ALWAYS be someone on here -------- and moaning. There are way too many people on this site for everyone to share the same view or opinion. The only thing we agree on is that we are all pulling for the same end result. A great team that can eventually a SB back to DC. So if people cant stand the complaining, they mind as well leave now, cause it will always be that way on here.

Like I said. People in the right frame of mind know it's a new era with a completey new direction. So people like you and the OP need to stop acting like it's the majority of the people that are "moaning." Ya heard?

Did I say the majority of the people were moaning? Some!!! Right now, I'm talking to you. Stop acting like a *****!!!! Be patient.

I thought that the fans would be happy the Skins aren't making big FA splashes. But there is always some in the bunch that are never happy.

Exactly some people will never be satisfied no matter what the team does. I would like to believe that the majority of Redskins Nation are pleased with the job Bruce is doing.I'm just looking forward to seeing it all come together and the players back at work:)

I am patient. But if we run out the same 4-12 team we did last year, this year, should I still be patient?

we have a real head coach

we have a real offensive coordinator

we have a real GM

the draft hasnt even happened yet

we havent made any trades yet

the season is 1 week old

are you really that upset that we didnt blow a bunch of money on peppers and sproles? that would have made us so much better! LOL

I don't like the babies either...but last I checked, 71% of the people are not disappointed in the offseason:

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=319019

That also means 71% of the fans hear can't be dissapointed if we have another losing season. I can understand rebuilding is a process, but watching my team lose and lose and lose makes me sick to my stomach like nothing else. It hurts man, even if there is a plan.

Archived