Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Schefter:"Redskins OT Chris Samuels will announce his retirement Thursday, March. 4, at noon ET at Redskins Park"

Ajamrani

Should businesses be allowed to use prospective employees' credit scores to determine whether they h  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Should businesses be allowed to use prospective employees' credit scores to determine whether they h

• Yes
    • No

Chris thanked everyone from Mr. Snyder, to the janitors. That was real classy of him

The condition he was born with, he first had an incident in HS, and had 3-4 such incidents in the NFL

Is talking about coaching, Coach Shanahan is giving Chris a chance to work with the team during the offseason with an internship

I'm pretty surprised that there's only four or five of us in this thread?

Did nobody else watch it?

I think its because we all knew it was coming. Maybe if it was more of a surprise more people would've watched. But I don't think anyone was shocked when we heard he was going to retire.

Classy to the last.

A certain attention seeking cry baby in Minnesota could learn a HECK of a lot from #60.

Thanks for the dedication to the cause this past decade big man. Gona' be strange no longer seeing you protect the QB's blind side every Sunday. Nice to hear your getting a start on what you want to do after playing, with the your only club.

Here's to the next 10 years with you on staff. :cheers:.

Hail.

He's gonna stay on. Coach Shanny has him on as an intern for this coming offseason :).

Wow. He was always my second favorite skins OL of this decade because I loved Jansen, but what a class act and true Redskin. I hope hes here for the next 40 years in some capacity.

I want to add. With guys like Lavar and Bmitch and Bowen, who use their time with the skins to fuel a hater career, its really nice to get a class act like Samuels as a new redskins alum and former star. We lost a terrific Olineman but gained a positive role model and coach... Great start to 2010 so far.

Thanks for the dedication to the cause this past decade big man. Gona' be strange no longer seeing you protect the QB's blind side every Sunday. Nice to hear your getting a start on what you want to do after playing, with the your only club.

Here's to the next 10 years with you on staff. :cheers:.

Hail.

I'll certainly drink to that GHH, here's to 10 more years Chris:pint:

Archived