Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Royal

Tay

Why isn't he our starting TE? He has been more impressive than Flem. The guy catches the balls thrown to him. I thought he would start in front of Flem coming into the training camp, and i still believe that. What do y'all think of the guy?

Royal looked REAL good before his injury last year in the preseason. He showed the ability to run after the catch last year and he does seem to catch it. Flem is in big trouble as a starter or for even being on the team.

I think the team was more confident in Flem cause he is a vet. I know if I was in SS's shoes, I'd have started Flem cause I wanted somebody who would give Ramsey confidence. Having said that, Flem's dropping the ball isnt giving Ramsey any confidence and I wouldn't be surprised to see Royal start over him pretty soon.

Flemister had two easy drops, or at least I remember two. did he even catch one?

I think he has to be all but cut. Bring in anyone else - at least they can catch the ball even if they haven't learned the offense yet.

What good is a TE getting open when he can't catch? That 3rd and 1 would of gone for 10 or so and sustained an early drive, affecting momentum postively instead of negatively.

royal on the other hand caught the ball....

I've rooted for Flem for the past couple years, but the fact remains, he can't get the job done.

Royal is a wildcard, but he's already better than Flem. We don't know what we'll get out of Royal, but Flem has already hit the ceiling, which is pretty low to boot. Send Flem packing.

Hell, Leonard Stephens showed more than Flem did tonight.

fantasy football guide grades:

flemister:

blocking: B-

speed: B+

hands: D-

intangibles: C

Royal:

blocking: B

speed: C+

hands: B-

intangibles: C-

i guess it's easier to improve your hands than your speed....

P.S. Tony Gonz.... A

A+

A-

B-

Archived