Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com: Warren Sapp being questioned by Miami Police in Domestic Violence Case

Jeff in D.C.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4893233

Damn, the NFL Network is losing analysts left and right. :ols:

Not a very good week for guys from The U. He hasn't been arrested yet, so we'll see how this turns out.

So you think this is funny? A man has been accused of violence and not proven guilty as of yet and you find it funny because he is from the U and part of the NFL Network team? Grow up.

So you think this is funny? A man has been accused of violence and not proven guilty as of yet and you find it funny because he is from the U and part of the NFL Network team? Grow up.
So, he is a punk because? Care to back that up with proof that he is a punk?

Geez are you his brother? I don't think any of us know him personally to get that worked up about it.

I never minded Sapp. Irvin still squirms and yells too much which means he still might be on the "blow". Deion tries to make himself look intelligent and scholarly during his interviews. He's a total fake. I like Faulk and the rest of the bunch.

Wow, The U Alum are in rare form during this Super Bowl week in Miami. Jesus. Portis will be arrested tonight for picking up transvestite hookers with Ed Reed.

When did transvestites become illegal ?

Both him and Irvin are unwatchable on NFLN. Marshall Faulk is good, Deion is ok but gets very annoying at times. But Irvin and Sapp make me want to change the channel.

They make me want to break the channel

How do you prove someone is a punk ? :ols:

It's an opinion, not a definition which can be proven with facts

What constitutes "proof"? I've never liked the way he has handled himself his whole career and I think he is a punk. Anyways, PFT is reporting that these allegations are false so he isn't going to get fired or anything.

God! It was like a witch hunt this with UofM. They should have never let anyone from that school say anything. That college is one of the best private schools in the country. (uhh, <academic) If you let anyone speak, this is what happens. I saw CP and others completely stoned for an interview. Warren Sapp whipping a *****. hhhhhhhhhhh, you just can't win. This will get worse before it gets better. :( I still love the Canes.

God! It was like a witch hunt this with UofM. They should have never let anyone from that school say anything. That college is one of the best private schools in the country. (uhh, <academic) If you let anyone speak, this is what happens. I saw CP and others completely stoned for an interview. Warren Sapp whipping a *****. hhhhhhhhhhh, you just can't win. This will get worse before it gets better. :( I still love the Canes.

And you know what. I grew up a Noles fan so of course I am biased but growing up I always though UofM like their players. It wasn't until I got a bit older that I was surprised to hear that it is a small private school with good academics.

A lot of canes fans on grassy that have had run ins with Warren say he's a grade A ass. But I think some of it is that he doesn't "rep" the U like they want. So who knows. I don't particularly like him on the NFL shows. He doesn't seem to add much most of the time.

A lot of canes fans on grassy that have had run ins with Warren say he's a grade A ass. But I think some of it is that he doesn't "rep" the U like they want. So who knows. I don't particularly like him on the NFL shows. He doesn't seem to add much most of the time.

He adds about 330 lbs, that's about it. :ols:

Archived