Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coach Williams goes to the Super Bowl

veteranskinsfan

Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

• Indianapolis Colts
    • New Orleans Saints

I'm happy for him, though his D played like crap today to be perfectly honest. If the Vikings didn't crisco their gear it wouldn't have been close. At least it isn't the Favre show for the next 2 weeks.

I'm one who roots for and loves the NFC so I am behind the Saints all the way, plus it's hard not to root for that town/team.

if it wasnt for turnovers commited by vikings they would have been out of the game long time ago. sometimes its a bit of luck. but I didnt see much of great D tonite, 40 year old man was kicking them around, yes he made some mistakes too!

if it wasnt for turnovers commited by vikings they would have been out of the game long time ago. sometimes its a bit of luck. but I didnt see much of great D tonite, 40 year old man was kicking them around, yes he made some mistakes too!

Saints defense led the league in turnovers. They did it again tonight. You can't deny that Williams defense is the reason they won against the Vikings. That defense created those turnovers.

And Farve was his usual " I throw int's in big games and kill my team" self.

Yes. But you still have to have the offense that can take advantage of a turnover. ;)

Obviously the team's strength is their offense but to say their defense has played no role and thus "the second g's for genius" didn't help is laughable. Take away the turnovers and NO is a good team. Add that playmaking defense Williams has put together and you have a SB contender.

Coach Payton gave Williams partof his salary to have him come to New Orleans and it paid off for him!

I'm happy with Shanahan but I was/am a big Gg fan and wish we had retained him as HC. I'm happy for him as well as the rest of the Saints.

Archived