Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll To End All Polls (and to end similar JC/Draft threads lol): What Would You Do?

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Uh oh...I am the first to respond so "keep JC and draft QB at #4" is 100%.

To be fair I would not be at all upset if we drafted an OL. People on this board are getting too attached to either picking up a QB or OL, but the truth of the matter is we should all trust in Shanahan and Bruce. Gone are the days of fighting Vinny's decisions (and usually being right), but instead we should sit back, relax, and be happy whatever is done has a legitimate reason behind it.

I am also for trading down :laugh:

I want to be able to get an additional pick for the first, pick Bradford with the 4, get a LT with the other First, Get Mike Iupati with the 2nd, get an additional pick for the Third to get a RT, A RB in the 4th, and Offensive Linemen for the rest of the draft. I didn't see that option up there :silly:

You want option #7 lol :D

Ok, what do you want Allen and Shanahan to do concerning both JC and the upcoming draft? Simple enough question, and this pools together all the various similar threads/polls that only talked about JC or only asked about the draft pick or only asked about which QB to draft, etc, etc. Go on record, this is public.

Keep Jason Campbell.

Trade down form the 4th pick with a focus on picking up OL.

Draft a QB 3rd round or down target Colt McCoy/Jarrett Brown.

just got to tender him a contract. so you will be able to get a trade for him. and if you are ever going to get anything for him it will be now.

should be a lot more than a 6 or 7th round pick. but if you just hold on to him you are liable to not get anything for him. would not give him up for just a 6 or 7th pick.

better to keep him for a few more years.

Great poll. I went with trade/dump JC and draft a QB at 4. Not just any QB, but Bradford. Its been said that Shanahan thinks highly of him. If thats the case, he must be good for his system. We need a franchise QB. Get a 3rd round pick or better for JC and start a vet this year.

I could talk myself into agreeing with whatever the redskins will do but I would really like to see bradford in here. If we are looking at this idealistically and saying that whoever we draft in at 4 would become an elite player (draft is a crapshoot but just for argument's sake) then i think the stud qb gives us the best chance of winning going forward......and i plan on crying when he shatters his shoulder in training camp.

Archived