Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HoggLife's Playoff Picks (Let me help make your pocket book lighter) (MET)

HoggLife

Thanks Bang.

Now I will never NEVER root for the CowTurds so even tho it is two rivals/enemies playing Im wearing my throwback Randell Cunningham Jersey for game. Ya I know you are wondering why I own a Iggles jersey but I have 150 jerseys and this is a jersey sweater that is sick and Cunningham was fun to watch!

LETSSS GOOOOO EAGLES!!!!!

Im 1 and 1 for the day. Man December and January use to be so great cause you could always count on the CowTurds and Romo sits to pee to choke. What happen to the good ol days LOL. Oh well. Sorry Illone if I helped change your mind on the Dallas game :)

So here are my picks for this week:

Saints -7

Baltimore +6.5

Dallas +3

Jets +7.5

2 extra picks

Saints/Cards Under 57

Chargers/Jets Over 42.5

You are taking the under on a team that put up 51 on their own?? New Orleans secondary is horrible, Warner is going to have a field day. This game is going tobe a shootout, and the Saints are going to come out on the losing end.

Okay okay okay. You are all right and I was the first to admit I was wrong. No excuses, my picks were garbage. I did post at least 3 times that I liked Baltimore but I didnt want to take 3 underdogs but either way I put Pats so I am 1-3.

I can take jabs. I can take getting spit in the face but Bubble you went way way WAY below the belt with that one. Man putting me in the same boat as McD. Now I didnt go 0-4 and I have never picked horrible. I do have occasionally have a bad week like all and by being ****y like I was I deserve the abuse but comparing me to McD. Man I am more hurt than anything by that.

Now go back and read all my picks thru the season and I am always more right than wrong. I like McD actually but he is about 1% right compared to my 65% at the worst.

Okay so now Im willing to put up any kind of wager with any one of you that wants to get a piece of me and my lousy picking. Name the wager. I dont care if its $$$, signature/avatar, or anything else good you can think of. Im willing to bet I can pick the rest of the playoffs and super bowl anainst any of ya so please please let me know whos up for the challenge :)

Okay sorry Zoony. jaybryant I like your style. Taking Cards and Baltimore straight up. I dont agree but it takes balls to post that. More people posting their playoffs picks. This is gonna be fun to see who gets bragging rights after this week. :) Good Luck all!

Archived