Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HoggLife's Playoff Picks (Let me help make your pocket book lighter) (MET)

HoggLife

Jets +2.5

Eagles +3.5

Patriots -3.5

Packers -1.5

You can thank me later :dallasuck

If a Mod wants to you can change my thread title to NFL Playoffs 2009-2010. The thread title can look like it belongs in the Spanking the Bookie thread but I wanted this thread to be the place we can talk about this years playoffs in. Sorry for the inconvenience :)

I'll take the Bengals and lay those 2.5. Home field is a big difference, plus the fact that they won't be half hearted today.

I'll also take the Cowboys and lay the 3.5. Is there a team playing better defense right now? (Maybe the Packers...) The Eagles didn't get smoked by accident last week.

I will take the Pats -3.5, although I'd take the Ravens to win.

Definitely the Packers -1.5.

~Bang

Everybody in the country is betting those same 4 teams.

That may be pretty square.

I am on Green Bay with you......but I expect Sanchez to have a few turnovers, and Palmer to step up today.

Good luck this weekend.

If anyone is wanting to make a lil wager with me let me know. The only game I am iffy on is the Pats. I actually like Baltimore to win but I didnt want to take 3 Underdogs.

Bang: I thing the only thing the Bangles has the advantage on is Home Field and a slight edge at QB. In every other area the Jets are by far superior. I think Rex Ryan is gonna have the Jets playing smash mouth football.

I do think the last game was a fluke. Romo sits to pee has never won a playoff game and Andy Reid is 7-0 in the Opening round. I think the Eagles are better in every single area and has way more playmakers.

Even though I picked the Pats I think Baltimore is very very upset about the last game vrs the Pats and are gonna punch the Pats in their mouth. If Welker plays then I think Pats win by 4 if he doesnt I think Baltimore wins by 10.

Green Bay is HOT and has major D. Woodson is a playmaker and he ALWAYS steps up in the big game so I am gonna say he will have 2 INTs today. The Cardnails will look like the Cardnails. Very 1 dementionable and very soft.

Everybody in the country is betting those same 4 teams.

That may be pretty square.

I am on Green Bay with you......but I expect Sanchez to have a few turnovers, and Palmer to step up today.

Good luck this weekend.

I actually know a lot of ppl taking the Cowgirls But ya most ppl are at least taking the Jets and Packers. Im just wanting to post my picks throughout the playoffs for all to see. Anyone with money on games I wish nothing but to see your pocket books get heavier!!!

51% is taking Cinci

61% is taking Dallas

So I am not just taking favorites

Good luck Hogg.

I suppose the Jets, Packers and Patriots could all win, and the public hits everything this weekend......but I find it unlikely.

Sanchez.....rookie QB on the road. Too tough for me to take that.

But I hope you make a ton. Best wishes on your bets.

Finally, playoff football.:point2sky

Ya it was hard betting on a rookie QB. I totally see how you would pick Cinci. Shoot you can make a good case for any team except Arizona LOL. I just think Rex Ryan dont take **** and is a smash mouth type of guy so I think he is gonna have the Jets ready to play more than any other coach for the other playoff teams. If Sanchez potects the ball then Jets win. If Sanchez throws more than 1 INT then Cinci wins.

By the way I see you on here a lot McD. Im not sure if you see me on here but I respect you. You get some **** sometimes from ppl but you always stick to your guns and you cant make everyone happy when you keep it real huh :)

By the way I see you on here a lot McD. Im not sure if you see me on here but I respect you. You get some **** sometimes from ppl but you always stick to your guns and you cant make everyone happy when you keep it real huh :)

Thanks Hogg, and likewise. You posted some good picks in that bookie thread over the season. Much better than me, ytd. Fantasy Football took too much time and effort for me this year, to focus on enough games. Not next year.

Good luck this weekend, rip it up.

Thanks Hogg, and likewise. You posted some good picks in that bookie thread over the season. Much better than me, ytd. Fantasy Football took too much time and effort for me this year, to focus on enough games. Not next year.

Good luck this weekend, rip it up.

Ya I actually stopped putting my picks in that thread cause i went on a cold streak when I did that. Sometimes I am superstitious :) I did do preety well over the whole season though. Ya I had 9 Fantasy football teams. Way too many but it is so fun drafting teams :)

Lets see if the Bengals score here or not. If they dont I think the game is in the bag cause Jets can run out the clock with their O Line and both Jones and Greene.

agreed,, they've got the field position,, must use it here'

and as i write this Benson scores

It's a game again!

~Bang

Usually I do a ton of research before I make my bets. Today I just winged it and ended up with exactly what the OP had.

I did a four team parlay with the

Jets +110

Eagles +165

Pats -190

Packers -110

~$275 to win $4000

Man I love seeing ppl that play parlays. You got huge ones bud but no balls no glory huh!!!!

Im rooting for you big time. I would love to hear about you winning 4 G's :)

Man Cinci just scored and is making a tight game tho!!!

Archived