Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HoggLife's Playoff Picks (Let me help make your pocket book lighter) (MET)

HoggLife

Still have yet to realize what makes people bet on things they have absolutely no control over....

Well 1st if you dont have the money to gamble you should never gamble. I do it as a hobby and even if I lost all my bets it wouldnt affect me or my families living. I bet on games cause it helps you get into the games more and learn about the game more. When you are putting money on football you have to look into coaching, players, back ups, injury reports, past games, hot streaks, cold streaks and everything you can possibly think of. So by doing that it gives you a lot more football knowledge than just the average football fan that is watching. But like I said the #1 rule is not to bet money that you dont have. I have a friend that bets his rent money. I could never NEVER do that and I dont understand that. It should be done as a hobby and only bet money that doesnt matter to you. I have a certain amount of money a year that I allow myself to gamble with. And everyone should do it that way and if you lose that money you are done for the year. Whether it is $100 or $20,000. And if you pick and chose games and dont make bets just cause you won or lost then if you are picking right then you should be able to always be ahead. Illone is the best example of that. He bets smart and picks and chooses and he is up pretty good on the season.

I just noticed that the title of my thread was changed to (Let me make your pocket book lighter). Before it said heavier LOL. Dang now that is funny. I totally got a kci outta that and 100% deserve that from my picks last week. Comedy. Now if I go at least 4-1 or better (I also picked the Under on the NO/Carda game) then I expect the Mods to do the right thing and change it back to heavier :)

Ya I lost the over but it wasnt like it was 80 points over it was 1 point over. Either way I lost and the thing is if I dont post what I think then none of you have amo on me. Errr I mean A scared man cant win so I will continue to post my picks and this wont be the la st time Im wrong.

Tomorrow I like the Cowboys +3 and Jets +7.5

Archived