Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All of the O-Line Prospects Scouted, some new names

NAC386

I know this has been talked about a lot because of the Skin's need for OL. This site has a really good rating system and detailed scouting reports on each of the OL available.

http://www.draftboardinsider.com/cgi-bin/rankings.cgi?rank=OT&DraftYear=2010

I was high on Okung and Campbell until I read this, now I'm thinking there are a few other guys that would be great pickups in the 1st round too. In case of a trade down, we could still get a great OT prospect and pick up extra picks. We do not have to stay at 4 to get a really good OL. Check out Brian Bulaga, he seems like a beast according to this particular site.

Another thing, Shanahan likes very quick offensive linemen to run his scheme, so keep that in mine while reading their attributes.

The only thing that worries me about Bruce Campbell is that he has had injury concerns. I would hate to draft a guy in the 1st round that turns out to be injury prone, that would be pretty disappointing. Other than that, he's great. I'm an UMCP graduate so I definitely support him.

The Link points out Bruce Campbell has "Huge Injury Red Flags".... Other than Okung who is ranked #1 the most interesting LT prospect to me was the #2 ranked guy Bryan Bulaga from Iowa...I haven't heard of him but his resume' was impressive. The link points out he has the longest and widest MEAN streak in the draft...hmmmm someone to watch.

After watching the Bowl games I am convinced that Brian Bulaga is probably the most NFL ready and best fit for Shanahan's offense. He is athletic, smart, and nasty. Not sure how far the Skins could trade down and still get him. My guess is he will be at least the 2nd rated tackle after the combine.

It's tough to guess when these guys will be available because we haven't had the combine or work outs yet. But I think there are at least enough talented tackles out there to bank on getting one around 10-13 if we get a solid trade down opportunity. I like Baluga too, I like the fact he is nasty and I like that he is not a huge blob of fat like some guys on the line.

After watching the Bowl games I am convinced that Brian Bulaga is probably the most NFL ready and best fit for Shanahan's offense. He is athletic, smart, and nasty. Not sure how far the Skins could trade down and still get him. My guess is he will be at least the 2nd rated tackle after the combine.

Where in the 1st round do you see Bulaga going?

Where in the 1st round do you see Bulaga going?

1. Russell Okung

2. Bryan Bulaga*

3. Bruce Campbell*

4. Anthony Davis*

5. Charles Brown*

These 5 guys can go anywhere from #1 overall to around #25. Alot of this is going to depend on the combine and whether or not scouts think that they can play both sides of the OL or are simply ROT in the pros.

It's so hard to tell this early. But it seems like he is a sure 1st rounder, and probably the top 15 right now.

I think SF has 2 1st rounders and one is still within the top 15.

I would love to trade down with them to snag their picks (and this OL prospect), esp if a player they covet drops to us (maybe Claussen?).

1. Russell Okung

2. Bryan Bulaga*

3. Bruce Campbell*

4. Anthony Davis*

5. Charles Brown*

These 5 guys can go anywhere from #1 overall to around #25. Alot of this is going to depend on the combine and whether or not scouts think that they can play both sides of the OL or are simply ROT in the pros.

We need both a LT and a RT but I don't think I'd like just a RT with our 1st rounder. Maybe if we trade down or something to get multiple picks.

I think SF has 2 1st rounders and one is still within the top 15.

I would love to trade down with them to snag their picks (and this OL prospect), esp if a player they covet drops to us (maybe Claussen?).

I think they would definitely do this is Suh drops to us. Singletary is a defense guy and he must love that kid. We could probably pick up one of their 1st rounders and their second for a guy like Suh.

I think they would definitely do this is Suh drops to us. Singletary is a defense guy and he must love that kid. We could probably pick up one of their 1st rounders and their second for a guy like Suh.

I think we could get both 1st rounders according to the draft pick value chart, if I'm not mistaken.

1. Russell Okung

2. Bryan Bulaga*

3. Bruce Campbell*

4. Anthony Davis*

5. Charles Brown*

I think Anthony Davis will be ranked higher then Campbell. Because of Campbell's injury history.

Sort of off-topic, but I like the RB depth coming out. Hopefully, we nab one in the mid to late rounds.

I would love to get a good back in the 4th or 5th. A sleeper that can actually contribute in a way that we don't have right now. But I would like to see a few lineman taken for the offense before we look at the running backs. Maybe if we take a OL in round 1 we could get a steal if an elite RB falls to round 2, but only if it's a steal.

I think we could get both 1st rounders according to the draft pick value chart, if I'm not mistaken.

Hey you are probably right, and we will definitely get as much as possible since Suh is such an elite talent. But then the question will arise, do we just draft him ourselves? I don't know how I feel about that quite yet.

Hey you are probably right, and we will definitely get as much as possible since Suh is such an elite talent. But then the question will arise, do we just draft him ourselves? I don't know how I feel about that quite yet.

Its tempting.

If this was another year and we didn't have so many glaring needs, I'd say "yes".

Unfortunately, thanks in part to years of Snyderatto, we don't have that luxury.

No, you don't draft Suh. :doh:

If you want to actually make this team better you need to shore up the OL, not play fantasy football and drafting DT's.

No, you don't draft Suh. :doh:

If you want to actually make this team better you need to shore up the OL, not play fantasy football and drafting DT's.

Not necessarily you draft BPA sometimes especially with someone like Suh. Suh will not be at 4 I don’t think he will make it past Tampa.

Archived