Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good movies on youtube

WVUforREDSKINS

Funny. I've been catching up on some movies over the past couple of months by way of youtube. 2010 was fun to see again.

And of course The Secret of Nimh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tosHoqLPKNo

Is 2010 better than 2001? I dug the book (2001) but I just couldn't get into the movie.

And good look on the Secret of Nimh. Man, I forgot all about that. One of my favorite movies growing up.

Wow, good look man. I've been desperately waiting for this to show up on my PS3 Netflix. Can you believe my wife is from Brazil and has never seen it? just unbelievable.

Is 2010 better than 2001? I dug the book (2001) but I just couldn't get into the movie.

And good look on the Secret of Nimh. Man, I forgot all about that. One of my favorite movies growing up.

Ummm. I liked it,but I can be easy to please with movies. It's different than the first. Sort of like how Aliens was different from Alien. 2010 has a great cast imho and the special effect are pretty cool. Great ending too.

Secret of Nimh....I will have to check that out I just IMDB it and it looks like something I would like.

It could be. It's a great little animated feature.

Thank You for Smoking is up there in nine parts if you search the title. Kind of annoying to have to keep loading the next ten minutes, but, trust me, it's well worth it. I thought it would be a mediocre flick, but I had some time to kill one day, started to watch, and couldn't pull myself away. Amazing writing.

Before it was taken down someone posted Karate Kid 1 on Youtube.

Watching Youtube movies is pretty fun. I've seen Karate Kid, Mighty Ducks, and 3 Guys and a Baby or whatever that movie was called, all on Youtube. ;)

It can get annoying to find parts though, some times they are all linked in a playlist so I was able to watch a movie uninterrupted in fullscreen.

BTW someone posted the Mel Brooks Robin Hood movie "Men in Tights" on Youtube. I only saw the first 2 parts and will eventually watch the rest, I hear good things about that film.

• 7 months later...

Archived