Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annoyances at Fedex Field

Howie411

After last game I have 3 big annoyances at Fedex Field.

1. People are smoking inside the the actual stadium (not just the snack/restroom area)

2. There are no Ushers checking seats or anything, this group of kids must have switched seats about 15 times throughout the game, at least one time moving to my seats when I went to get food.

3. Security/Help is lacking. There was at least 2 fights behind me and it took over 10+ minutes for security to show up there.

Meh. It was the same old crappy environment it always is. Giants fans behind us kept complaining about the lack of replays, constant commercials, etc.

We informed them it was always like that here. The play has been so bad that people notice it more now, but it has always been a sub par stadium environment.

:logo:

The game day experience started to erode during the end of 1999, after Snyder bought the team.

I have a big laundry list of examples, but I'm too despondant this morning knowing I have to watch this headless monster play our arch rivals in prime time this weekend.

The game day experience started to erode during the end of 1999, after Snyder bought the team.

I have a big laundry list of examples, but I'm too despondant this morning knowing I have to watch this headless monster play our arch rivals in prime time this weekend.

Agreed. Just too down to post about anything Fedex related.

This may have been my last football game at FedEx Field. Although my brother keeps saying he's buying us tickets to the Colts vs. Redskins game next season at FedEx (He's a Colts fan). I figure if he's buying, I'll go, otherwise, I won't be visiting FedEx Field again for a LONG time. Watching the game on a 50" Plasma is much better than sitting in the cold, watching drunk idiots start grab assing.

Im done going to the games too.......Im usually good for one game a year but each year is worse. Too expensive, hard to get in and out of, bathrooms disgusting long lines...

80.00 for 8 beers....like other posters stated nothing can beat the 50 plasma and kegorator recliner and privaye bathroom in my basement.

This may have been my last football game at FedEx Field. Although my brother keeps saying he's buying us tickets to the Colts vs. Redskins game next season at FedEx (He's a Colts fan). I figure if he's buying, I'll go, otherwise, I won't be visiting FedEx Field again for a LONG time. Watching the game on a 50" Plasma is much better than sitting in the cold, watching drunk idiots start grab assing.

If Eli can put up all those points, can you imagine how many Peyton will put up?

The parking lot last night was horrendous!! I saw at least 5 people go down last night because of the ice. My dad and I were stuck in the parking lot for 20 minutes because of the snow and cars blocking us in. They were not prepared for parking. Sure, the stadium looked fine, but the parking lot was horrible. At least the Green Lot we were in was.

cause I like football and my tickets have been in my family since 1961..

Why would anyone live in Christiansburg, VA?

OOh, not an attack on Christiansburg! What will I do?

My reference was to giving Dan Snyder your money and supporting this horrible team.

Plus, I don't have to be near that debacle called Northern Virginia. The armpit of the country.

Archived