Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So we should draft Ndamukong Suh and our defense goes to a 3-4?

BrandonJ83

The best thing Suh will do for the Redskins is get picked in the top 3 spots by a team who otherwise might have taken a QB or OT who now could fall to us.

As for the 3-4 I don't know why folks are so keen to switch defensive systems when we are a top 10 defense running the 4-3. If it ain't broke don't fix it guys.

I would love for Suh to fall to us but I will still take McCoy if he does... Hell no on the 3-4 though. Haynesworth, Suh/McCoy, Orakpo, Carter and Jarmon would be sick. Talking about putting pressure on an the oppositions offense???

Looking at your sig this is probably heresy to you but I don't think McCoy is a 1st round QB let alone top 10.

He may develop into a good QB with some work but he needs a lot if work on his footwork and set up and work on timing dropping back frm under centre. Good project with great potential in the second round but not a franchise QB pick IMO.

All this depends on several things:

1) Who's the HC?

2) Do we need to revamp the OL for the new scheme?

3) Can we tender JC for one more year otherwise we need a QB?

4) Will he be available when we pick? which I doubt.

5) Will we stay with a 4-3 and be top 5 or change to a 3-4 and pick Suh?

Looking at your sig this is probably heresy to you but I don't think McCoy is a 1st round QB let alone top 10.

He may develop into a good QB with some work but he needs a lot if work on his footwork and set up and work on timing dropping back frm under centre. Good project with great potential in the second round but not a franchise QB pick IMO.

I think he meant "Gerald McCoy" the DT from OU, not "Colt McCoy" the QB from Tex-ass.

On another point, unless the skins trade up to top 2 in the draft, the only Suh on the skins will be DS suh-ing ticket holders. Therefore, this thread is pretty useless...sorry.

HAIL

If Suh is on the board we have to do one of two things, pick him or trade the pick for a ton of picks in return. He's way too good to pass up for a QB, and can you imagine him next to Al? Al, Suh, Rak on the DL, there's no way you can double team more than one guy, and the other two would be able to go NUTS on the opposing QB.

Archived