Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some idiot pulled the fire alarm...

Renegade7

Man, someone pulled the firealarm in my school. No one can figure out how to turn the damn thing off, so they're sending everybody home. Hope they find whoever did it and tar and feather their ***. :redpunch:

Anyone else had that happened to them?

This sucks. I don't even have Internet at home, big reason why I'm here.

Shouldn't the fireman responding to the alarm know how to turn it off?

Man, at Longwood, the fire alarm reacted to extreme cold, for some reason. It was always going off in the middle of winter.

Most schools have propietary alarm systems .... that means the local FD doesn't get the alarm, they only respond when requested.

I think you have your priorities backwards.

lol, nah, man. I spent enough time acting my "age", and I'm still paying for it. Working on my A+ certification right now, but somethings in this book need a lil more explaining so I do what I can with what I have. Big dreams take hard work, and when I take a break I take a break. I have to pay my own rent, buy my own food, and pay my own bills. If I don't get my prorities in order, no one will, ya know?

Besides, I work both jobs tommorrow, can't stay up, too late.

Shouldn't the fireman responding to the alarm know how to turn it off?

Man, at Longwood, the fire alarm reacted to extreme cold, for some reason. It was always going off in the middle of winter.

That's what I was thinking. It's a small community college, so I hear teachers talking about they can't even get into the room because people with the right key gone for the night. I don't get it, but it's whatever. :doh:

up, almost had it. now it's off, no it's not. got it. still kicking us out.

Still not off. ugh*

There we go.

lol, nah, man. I spent enough time acting my "age", and I'm still paying for it. Working on my A+ certification right now, but somethings in this book need a lil more explaining so I do what I can with what I have. Big dreams take hard work, and when I take a break I take a break. I have to pay my own rent, buy my own food, and pay my own bills. If I don't get my prorities in order, no one will, ya know?

Besides, I work both jobs tommorrow, can't stay up, too late.

I feel ya man, merely joking. :)

I haven't heard a fire alarm since senior year of high school. They were probably the most annoying sounding things in the world that I took pleasure in hearing.

That's what I was thinking. It's a small community college, so I hear teachers talking about they can't even get into the room because people with the right key gone for the night. I don't get it, but it's whatever. :doh:

up, almost had it. now it's off, no it's not. got it. still kicking us out.

Still not off. ugh*

There we go.

Hey man, are you at TCC? If so, I didn't know TCC had night classes on Friday night, plus if your at TCC I'm not surprised someone pulled the alarm and also not surprised no one knows how to fix it.

Welcome to college.

All the fire alarms though were at 2 or 3 AM though. Those are the worst. Be asleep in bed and then that **** starts blaring so loud, ****ing pisses you off

I never heard a fire alarm in my 3 years living on campus. I guess that's the advantage of going to a small school.

This is the 2nd crack on TCC I've seen today.

TCC deserves every crack it gets, the only positive note that can be said about TCC is that you get what you pay for, which is little to nothing.

By the way did you go to R-MC? I've seen you post a time or two about them, you want to talk about not getting what you pay for, that was the biggest waste of $27,000 ever.

I did. I have never considered it a waste of money.

I'm not saying the education is a waste of money; however, the dorm I had to live in would have been something I would have expected from TCC and paying $3,500-4,000 a year, not $27,000. The food at Estes was just as bad as Bennett Hall if not worse. Needless to say I didn't go back for my 2nd year there.

I'm not saying the education is a waste of money; however, the dorm I had to live in would have been something I would have expected from TCC and paying $3,500-4,000 a year, not $27,000. The food at Estes was just as bad as Bennett Hall if not worse. Needless to say I didn't go back for my 2nd year there.

I lived in Olin my freshman year. The building itself was a dump, but I couldn't have asked for a better freshman dorm experience. As for the food, I didn't really expect much out of a cafeteria. Can't beat all you can eat seafood night and Thanksgiving dinner there though!

It's all about the tradeoffs when you choose to go to a private school.

Man, someone pulled the firealarm in my school. No one can figure out how to turn the damn thing off, so they're sending everybody home. Hope they find whoever did it and tar and feather their ***. :redpunch:

Anyone else had that happened to them?

This sucks. I don't even have Internet at home, big reason why I'm here.

Try a 2am "fire" where someone was making popcorn and it caught on fire. :doh:

11th floor, Blacksburg weather, 2am = not fun.

Hey man, are you at TCC? If so, I didn't know TCC had night classes on Friday night, plus if your at TCC I'm not surprised someone pulled the alarm and also not surprised no one knows how to fix it.

Nah, Itt-tech in Norfolk. TCC does have a couple friday night classes, but not many. Ya, talking to a principal at one the elementary schools around here, and she prays everyday no one pulls it. Same problem. :)

Hey, no matter what school you go to, you have to make the most of it. Take what they give you, then do what you can on your own time. Teachers can only teach but so much, the rest you have to push and figure out on your own.

Try a 2am "fire" where someone was making popcorn and it caught on fire. :doh:

11th floor, Blacksburg weather, 2am = not fun.

The fire alarms used to go off all the time when I lived in Lee....but it was funny when people would pull them in Pritchard and a bunch of girls would come out haha

I lived in PY and watched the girls come out of Pritchard wearing suspiciously large clothes. I set off the alarm once or twice in a drunken stupor and both times it was pouring rain and freezing.

Oops.

Archived