Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone know where to find good knockoff Caps jerseys?

TheGoodBits

I've been looking for like 3 days for a jersey for my girlfriend. It's going to be her Christmas present. She is a Caps fan and her favorite player is Varlamov, so I have been looking for either a T-shirt jersey or a knockoff jersey that comes in womens sizes.

I would get her a real one, but I've already bought her other stuff and can't afford an authentic jersey. So if anyone knows where I can find either the T-shirt jersey or a good quality knockoff jersey I would really appreciate it, because I've basically given up at this point.

lol at the Nylander shirt on clearance.

And the 2nd one is the same seller that I keep seeing, but they only have mens sizes I think, and they're Medium and up. I would need a Small or XS, unfortunately. I actually already emailed their ebay store asking if they would have any available in womens sizes, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Kettler should have the Varly t-shirts.
This. I'd be SHOCKED if they didn't. It's where I got my Ovi t-shirt that I now where to EVERY Caps game I go to.

:secret: Go on a Saturday when there's practice and you MAY be able to get it signed by a player or 2 (don't know about Varly himself) after the practice.

the link works fine

How was the quality? I'm thinking of getting one...

I'm pretty happy with it. The biggest issue: strings hanging all over the jersey from the stitch work which is more annoying than anything else. I definitely recommend it for the price.

Delivery time is about a week and 1/2 but I ordered a bunch of other jerseys so I wouldn't have to pay shipping.

Archived